Halloween

You stared at the decorations with glee. You had picked most of them out from years of collecting and some from this years store buying. You were just barely able to afford any this year but most of them made you happy so you made it work like you did every year.
    This was the first year in a few that y/c/n was going to be home for it. The two of you had been involved since the first year of high school, which seems like it was so many years ago. Halloween had  been difficult since you two were working; either her working a graveyard or you being too exhausted too many times. But this halloween season you got to share it with her which was all you really needed to be happy.
    You had set everything up while she was at work so that when she came home you could surprise her. You weren’t sure you had ever actually explained to her what Halloween actually meant to you. You just hoped she wouldn’t immediately tear them down.
    When you heard the door open a smile came to your face. You walked to the door and found your girlfriend fingering a hanging bat. It took her a moment to notice you from behind all of the fake spider webs.
    “Do you like them?” you asked happily. She finally placed her eyes on you and they widened.
     “Did you put all these here on purpose?” she asked, pointing to the webs. You nodded, grabbing a fake spider and taking it down.
    “And the spiders too! Isn’t it just wonderful darling?” You tried to sound chipper but you were scared she would reject the idea of Halloween this year.
    “I like the decorations.”
     “Really?” you asked with a smile. She nodded.
        “You’ve made our house really dirty and dreadful. Of course I love it.” You threw your arms around her with a huge grin.
    “You’ll love the living room then!”
     “There's more?”

I felt spoopy (as I'm watching supernatural) and I saw something like this on tumblr. my next story will probably be a smut sooo hahah