You're here!

Danny's POV
Danny curled in on himself on the stone floor, shutting his eyes. The GIW had captured him three weeks ago. He had probably been reported missing, but with no leads, the police had probably given up. He shivered. He had been tortured for a week and a half. He curled in tighter when he heard footsteps head his way. But he snapped his eyes open when he heard the alarm.
Robin's POV
Robin slammed his hand on the desk. He had been so close. So close to his brother. He rubbed his eyes and sighed. He had been about to leave for Amity Park when he had recieved the notification that Danny had gone missing. He had gone crazy, looking for any lead, any suggestions, it was so bad that Canary had tried to make him stop. During that time, he would stay up for days just to see anything. He had not given up, but had come back because Batman had forced him to. "Team, report to mission room." Speak of the devil. Robin sighed and closed his laptop. He stood up and walked to the mission room. He got a funny look from Batman, but ignored it. "Team, your mission will be different from normal missions. The Guys In White Are an illegal organization that devotes themselves to catching ghosts. They are supposed to be shut down, but there has been recent activity. Your job is to shut them down. Now, there is a prison section, and from scans, there is only one prisoner. Robin, your job is to get them out. You leave in ten minutes. Team, dismissed." Robin left, walking to his room. He set up his laptop to do one more scan for any Grayson DNA besides his. He had done that for two weeks and had found nothing. He left it open and ran to the bioship. He walked in and sat down. Luckily, Kid Flash was there already. "Dude, you Alright?" "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" "Robin, don't pull that with me. I know how little sleep you're getting. Batman does too. I heard Canary ask him to speak about you, alone. If they're worried about you, you know the team is." "At least this isn't as bad as my 'Batman got injured, now I'm going to beat the person who did this to near death' rampages." Kid shuddered. "The last time someone tried to stop you, you put them in the medbay." Robin smirked. "No one messes with me, or Daddybats." "Daddybats?" "Yeah. Did I tell you, when I started out, I got scratched with a knife, on the arm, it wasn't deep or anything, and yet he beat the guy nearly to death. He almost killed him, but stopped at the last second." Kid just stared. "I'd say remind me never to get on his bad side, but I already know that." Artemis said as she sat down. "Hey, arty!" Robin said. "How's the family?" Artemis stiffened a little. "They're fine. We don't have many problems, just sibling arguments from time to time." "Ah. Is that so?" Robin asked, a smirk on his face. Wally smiled. "Now there is the Robin I know." Aqualad, miss Martian, and Superboy stepped onto the ship. "I see we are ready. Let's go." Aqualad said. Kid raised his hand. "Where is the facility again?" "Amity Park." Robin froze. That was it. Of course. Danny's parents were ghost hunters. The GIW was a ghost hunting organization. Danny had to be there. The ship rose, and Robin was silent for the rest of the trip. Even when Kid started telling jokes. It took about ten minutes before Kid noticed. He didn't say anything, but kept telling jokes. He started telling pickup lines, and kept doing it until Robin had enough. "Artemis, are you space pants, cause your butt looks out of this world." Artemis just sighed. "Wally, are you homework? Cause I want to avoid you." An aggravated bird asked. Artemis laughed at Kid's face. "We're here." M'gann broke in. It took a few minutes, but Robin found the power box. It was located right outside the camera's line of view. "Hacking into the systems, and, we're in! Alright, looks like we need Superboy to clear a path. The rest will follow. I have my mission, so we can proceed." Robin said. "Dude, are you ok? You're kinda in a hurry." "I have a lead on something here. That's why I'm in a hurry. I want this lead to be true." "Is it something personal?" "Miss Martian, link is up, will you?" Robin asked. "Mind link established." "Alright. We have ten minutes to take this thing down before the alarms come back on. Let's hurry." Robin said as he did the, 'ninja thing'. He crept to the vents and crawled in. He snuck into the building. He looked at his hologlove. Eight minutes. Man, he was getting slow. He looked in all the cells. No one. Then he realized he was in a block. He ran out of it. There were two blocks. He looked at the glove again. Four minutes. He ran down the hallway, looking in all the cells. Two minutes. He ran faster. He came to the last cell. There was a little bit huddled in the corner. He looked at the logs, and gasped. "Danny?"