Team building

No one's POV
"Dick, Danny, I've decided that Phantom should join the team." Bruce said as his two wards looked at him in shock. It had been two weeks since Danny had moved into the manor, and it couldn't be going better. Except for the nightmares Danny often had, but Bruce and Dick had them too, so it was fine. Bruce had been training Danny, and the press had already heard about Bruce's new ward. As Danny had stated, he had learned to fight, but he was sloppy, so Batman had fixed that problem. "Are you serious? You really think that?" Dick said excitedly. Danny just stared. "Yes. I will still train Danny, but he could use guidance that I can't give. Also, I have an off world mission. Dick, you will bring him to the mountain tomorrow. Understood? I will inform the team." Dick hugged him, as did Danny. "Come on, Danny. I'll help you pack. While we pack, I can tell you about the team." "Alright!" Dick and Danny ran up the stairs. In the short time Danny had been there, he and Dick had grown close. They did almost everything together. Dick even taught him how to use the trapeze. Danny had gotten good fast, as he was a flying Grayson. He was almost able to do the quadruple flip. They ran into his room and started packing. "So, Wally, or Kid Flash, is my best friend. He's hungry, and fast. He recreated what happened to the Flash and got his speed. He's my best friend, and I'm sure you'll love him! Next is Aqualad, he's our leader. He's pretty wise when it comes to the superhero buis. He's also pretty chill, and if he's stressed, he'll often be found on water. M'gann, or Miss Martian, is the optimist. She's always happy, and she makes some good cookies. Not as good as Alfred's though. I don't think anyone tops Alfred in cooking. Now Superboy, he's got anger problems. He's a clone, a mixture of Superman and Lex Luthor. Just, don't tell him that. He thinks he's all Superman. Then we have Artemis. She's the snarky one. She is the daughter of sportsmaster and another villain,(. I couldn't remember her name.) And is the sister of Cheshire, but she's not like them. She's a good superhero, she just hides a little too much. Well, looks like you're packed. Now, I need to pack. Wanna help?" Danny smiled. "Of course!" They ran to Dick's room, and Danny told Dick what his friends were like. "Tucker, he was a techno geek. Anything technology, he loved it. I knew him since fourth grade. He was always there for me, especially when I got zapped. Sam is goth. She loves setting animals free, even if they're in a cage for their own good. She's pretty smart, and has helped a lot when it comes to ghosts." "Are you sure she's, 'just' pretty smart?" Dick smirked as Danny blushed. "Next was Jazz, she's the smart one. She documented everything about a person so she could predict what they would do next. She always believed she was an adult, trying to pick up after others. Maddie, my mom, she was the inventor. She came up with the plans for the ghost hunting machines. She was sweet, and cherished any love or affection she got from us. Jack, my dad, I don't know what to say. He was brilliant, but stupid at the same time. He helped mom build the machines, but he messed up most of the time. Still, he was one of the best people in Amity Park. Now, Mr. Lancer, he was a teacher. He knew about my secret and was cool about it. He was kinda funny, though. He swore in book titles." "Book titles?" Dick looked up at Danny. "Yeah. If he got surprised, he would say a book title. One time he burst into the cafeteria, and shouted, 'to kill a mockingbird!' Because of the mess." Danny watched as Dick laughed, pretending to wipe away tears. "Now that, that's good." Dick said as he tried to calm himself. Dick zipped up the suitcase, as he had no idea how long Batman would be gone. He and Danny proceeded to the gym, where they quickly got on the trapeze. Only after the ridiculously long warmup Dick had set up. "Remind me again why we do this." Danny said as he followed Dick. "Because. If we don't, we get muscle cramps, which is bad enough with the superhero business." Dick replied. The two black haired boys quickly scaled the ladders, coming up to the platform. Danny put chalk on his hands, as did Dick. They each grabbed a bar, and swung. Dick was flipping and twisting, along with Danny. It went great, until they tried the quadruple flip. Somehow, Danny didn't get enough momentum, despite doing the same thing Dick did. He was about to flip the final time when he felt the air rushing up to him. He was falling. "Danny!" He heard Dick shout. He looked down. There was no net. "Going ghost!" Danny shouted as he fell. As soon as he could, he floated back up to Dick, who was shaking. "Dick? You ok?" Danny asked, waving his hand in front of Dick. He sat next to Dick, turning back to normal. He put his arm around Dick, and rested his head on Dick's shoulder. "I thought I had lost you. Just like Mami and Tati." Dick muttered. "Dick, you know I would have survived." Danny muttered. "I know. But, the look on your face. It was the same as theirs." Dick said, huddling closer to Danny. "Come on, Dick. It's almost time for dinner." Danny said as he helped Dick stand. "Alfred's gonna be in England tomorrow, and we need to avoid losing our heads." Danny chuckled. "Besides, we can't send him off without a prank."