Dead

No one's POV
"Are you sure this is a good idea?" A hesitant Danny asked. "Of course! Alfred has already cleaned for the day, so it will not matter to him. Not until he gets back." Dick said, opening Alfred's supplies cabinet. "I don't know. What if he catches us?" "He won't catch us. He was given a night off." "May I ask what you are doing in there?" A voice rang out from behind him. Dick and Danny froze. Behind them was Alfred. They looked at each other, then Dick shouted, "the British are coming, the British are coming!" Danny and Dick split up, both hiding in ridiculous places. Dick was, naturally, in the vents, and somehow Danny had hidden in the ceiling. Dick whispered into the Fenton phones that Danny had given him. "You there?" "Am I half dead?" Danny replied. Dick laughed. "That was close." "I told you we'd get caught." Danny scoffed. "Oh come on. We aren't caught until we get found. And I don't think the ceiling is the first place he'll check." "Yea- Wait. How did you know I was here?" "Hide and seek, dude. Makes a killer hiding spot. Plus, you're not in the vents." "Oh. Ahhhh!" "Danny? Danny!" "Unfortunately, Master Danny has been found. You're next, Master Dick." Alfred spoke on the Fenton phones. "Dang it." "Sorry, Dick!" "Not your fault, little Phantom." Dick signed off, then worked his way through the vents. "Hehe. Returning to the scene of the crime." Dick muttered as he dropped out of the vents into the supply closet he and Danny had run from. He walked to a nearby window and hopped out, landing in the garden. He ran to a shed, and stood on the plate. He felt a jolt, and the plate, or platform, moved down. As soon as he could, Dick hopped off, heading to the Batcomputer's monitors. "Just until we need to leave." Dick muttered as he hid behind them, knowing Alfred was too big too get back there. Dick looked at his watch. 9:47. He sighed. This wouldn't be long. He only had to wait until ten. He closed his eyes, taking in the peace. "I don't think he'll be down here, Alfred." Dick snapped his eyes open and listened to his brother struggle. "Maybe not, but it will not hurt to check. After all, he does love technology." Dick cursed under his breath. He looked in between the monitors. There was Alfred, with Danny hanging in his arms. "After all, the sooner we find Master Richard, the sooner you two leave for mount justice." Danny's eyes widened. He said if he was released, he would help Alfred. Alfred agreed, much to Dick's dismay. However, he saw a pattern. Everywhere Alfred looked, Danny looked as well. He waited until they had their backs turned, then bolted to a little cove. It turned into a pattern. Wait, run. Wait, run. Eventually, he made it to the elevator. He pressed up and waited for the elevator to stop. The doors opened, and he heard unwanted words. "Hey Alfred, I think I heard the elevator doors open." Dick stepped inside the elevator and pressed up. It took a minute, but he got to the top. He ran to his room and grabbed his suitcase. He listened for any activity, then walked out. Alfred and Danny would know he was above ground, so he went to the shed, where the platform had risen once again. It went back down. There were Alfred and Danny, still looking by the elevator, completely unaware of Dick. He crept to the zeta beams, and typed a code in. It silenced the zeta beams, long enough for him to get away. He stepped in, and waited for the familiar glow. He was blinded, then saw the mountain. He stepped out and walked to his room. He stepped in and put his suitcase down on the bed. He picked up his phone and texted Danny. 'Heard you were looking for me.' He smirked as he saw Danny typing something. 'Where are you?' He cackled. 'At the mountain. Or with Wally. You never know.' He put his phone down, and climbed into the vents, he crawled until he got to the one's nearest to the zeta beams. He chuckled as Danny zeta'd to the mountain, with his suitcase in hand. "Dick, you are so dead."