Chapter 2

Sonamy: The Love Between Two Friends

Chapter 2

When we all got our lunch, we went to find a table. We sat with Ariana and Shadow. While sitting down I saw Christina and Tails, we haven't talked in a long while. All because Sonic and Sally started being a thing. I still remember that day, I was so stupid.

-Flashback-

I was tagging on Sally's arm, she was feeling really shy. What was totally new, she would usually be the one pulling you somewhere.

As I see Sonic talking with Tails, I quickly rush over to them. But I had Sally slowing me down.

"Hey guys, this is my cousin Sally" I say, as Sally gives them a smile.

"I'm Tails, that's Sonic" Tails says, as he points to himself and Sonic.

While they introduce each other, Christina comes up to us. All happy, because she got her first A+.

I noticed sparks going of between Sonic and Sally, which made my heart sink. But I tried to be helpful to my cousin, so I said nice things about her......That was my worst mistake, it made them too close. And our friendship with Christina and Tails.....well it disappeared.

-End Flashback-

I look at the two, they were so happy. Her eyes give out a nice glow, making her even better for him. Sometimes I wonder if my eyes could do that.....No stop it Amy!

As the lunch finishes, I go to my next class. Which is maths, I sit beside Christina. But we don't really talk, I wish we did.

"No, where are the notes!" said Christina, as she was looking through her bag.

"You can share with me" I say, as I push them in the middle.

"Thanks Amy" she says, as she sends me a smile. I return one.

We talked a lot of the class, and we decided to meet up for a Friday movie night, like we used to. Also I could invite Sonic, I hope Sally won't tag along. Because if her we stopped talking.

Hope you liked it!
Christina belongs to SonAmy08!