Chapter 6

(Amy's Pov)

I called Ariana and Christina they both said they be here in a second. I had one problem left...how would I explain this? Ariana knows I have a crush on Sonic, while Christina most likely thinks I used to like him.

Sonic did change slightly, him and Christina are related but they don't talk. Is like they don't live with each other, but they do. I seen Christina around when I went to see Sonic.

After a couple minutes of waiting, I heard a faint knock on the door. As I go and answer it I see Christina there, a smile on her face.

"Hi, thanks for coming...come in" I say as I move aside so she can get inside my house.

"Is Ari here yet?" she asks, as she looks around my living room. For any sign of the purple hedgehog.

"No, she should be here soon" I say, as I sit in the couch, accompanied by Christina.

Just as I sat down I hear another knock, I give out a little groan as I stand up and head towards the door.

I open it up to see Shadow with Ariana Before I could say a word, Ariana comes in shuts the door.

"Long story, don't even ask" Ariana said, as she went to my kitchen and got some cookies.

"...Make yourself at home" I said sarcastically since she already did. I heard Christina laugh of how me and Ariana behave.

"Oh hey Chrissy! Sorry I am late" Ariana said, as she went and took my spot beside Christina.

"Since you are sitting beside me,give me some cookies!" Christina said,as she launched at Ariana to get some cookies.

The two of them were fighting over some cookies. I just hope they would stop, before Chrissy uses her 'power'.

Some of us have powers, and some don't. So we are trying to hide them, I know Christina has ice powers, while I can summon a hammer. But Ariana has no clue of it!

Talking about powers, Christina just showed hers. She formed a ice ball, and thrower it at Ariana.

"What the hell?!" Ari said, as she wiped the ice of her face. "I can cheat as well!" she said, as she took out a chaos emerald and teleported somewhere.

"STOP!!!!YOU TWO ARE FIGHTING OVER COOKIES!!"I yelled at them, the both stood there silent.

"Sorry" both of them whispered, I guess I scared them a bit. They sit down in the couch, heads and ears down.

"It's okay" I finally said, as I sat in a chair in front of them.

After a short discussion about my Sonic problem. We hear a knock on the door, we all looked at each other suspicious. Ariana gets up, and walks to the door. She opens it, but me and Christina can't see who it is.

"Is Amy home?" I heated someone ask, he sounded familiar. I just couldn't figure out who it is.

"Oh no" I heard Christina say, as her head went down. I didn't hear Ariana say anything.

I took my courage and went river to the door. I saw the green hedgehog from earlier. Ariana turned around, she give me as smile and went to get Christina.

"Hi Scourge" I said, as I opened the door fully. Just before he said anything, Ariana and Chrissy left, both gave me a small wave.

"Can I come in?" he asks me, I just nod and move aside. I see a sad and terrified look in Christina's face.

(Ariana's Pov)

I look at Christina, she had this upset look in her eyes. I noticed she was looking at the green hedgehog and Amy.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I ask her, as she turns to me.

"I never thought she is talking about him. I thought she meant Manic" Christina said, and my heart missed a beat. I wonder why though.

"What wrong with him?" I ask again, I am confused of what is happening.

"He is my ex. He seems nice and cute at first, but then he cheats on you....and breaks your heart" that's when tears formed in her eyes. But she quickly wiped them off.

"We can't let him date Amy!" I say, as I give her a smile afterwards. "He was a jerk, you were much better than him." I say, trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah, your right about both. I was too good for him, and he can't get near Amy!" Chrissy said, but we had one problem.

"We have to wait till tomorrow" I say as I pointed to the door. Christina nods and we both start walking home.

Hope it was long enough, next chapter soon!