Chapter 13- The last chapter

(Amy's Pov)

The next day, I was walking to school with Sonic. It was new to me to walk with someone to school, I walked by myself for a long time now.

As we were walking, Sonic was holding my hand. We talked all the way to school. As we approach the main entrance, we see all of our friends there.

As we walk up to them, they give us questionable looks. I was about to ask them why are they are looking at us like that, but then I remembered we are holding hands.

"Hey guys" I heard Sonic say, as he slowly let go of my hand.I heard them all say "hi" back to him, as a small choir. Afterwards a small moment if silence happened, until someone's voice broke it.

"Alright, I don't think anyone else will ask. So I will, why were you two holding hand?" Ariana asked, as she pointed at us.

"We are ehh" Sonic seemed to feel a little nervous to say it so I finishes for him.

"Dating"

Everyone looked at us, the first person to say something was someone who just walked up. It was Manic.

"So you two finally got together? Were done with the secret crushes and keep her away when he's with the other girl stuff?"

Me and Sonic looked at him and everyone else surprised. Manic was about to say more but Ariana walked up and kissed him. She actually kissed him to shut him up, and they are not dating.Afterwards she gave me her little signal which meant "talk later" and walked away, Manic followed her instantly.

"Well..." Said Sonic as he looked back at everyone else and stopped looking at Manic running after Ariana.

Christina came up to us and smiled, "congrats you two, finally getting together"

Then everyone else came up and congratulated us on getting together. We thanked them, because what else could we really do?

We told them what happened, how my little party with scourge went and how Sonic ended cheering me up. The bell rang just after we finished telling them what happened.

Me and Sonic had the same class together, so we went there together and we were holding hands. The rest if the day went by really well, I caught up with Ariana and explained everything to her. When I asked about the kiss, she walked away waving bye.I know her for ages but she still surprises me.After the school was over, me and Sonic walked towards my house.

I can't believe that this came true. I can't believe that I'm really with Sonic. But I know it's true, and I hope this relationship between us never ends.

That's the end if this book. hope you guys liked it.