Chapter 8

(Amy's Pov)

After that thing with Scourge, Christina or Sonic won't talk to me. Are they that mad with my decision? It's my life, I get to live it how I want!

I see Ariana walking up to her locker, I walk up to her. I don't think she noticed me, I tap her on her shoulder. She turns around instantly.

"Ohh hey Amy, need anything?" she shows me a smile, but I can see she is upset deep down. Is it because if my decision?

"Hi, are you mad?" I ask her, her eyes suddenly widen. She shakes her head, maybe she is upset?

"No, it's just shocking ya know... I don't want to tell you how to go on about your live, but Scourge is a bad guy." She says, a look of concern on her eyes.

"... He seems nice, but maybe your right..... but I said yes, might as well give him a chance" I say to her, a smile appears on her face.

"Whatever suits you the best, it's your life" she says, then continues "I have to go" she walks away really fast. That's weird.

"Hey Amy!" I turn around and see Manic, I get it now. She is trying to avoid Manic, I wonder what he did that she seemed so upset.

"Hey Manic" I wave as he walks up to me, he stops in front of me. His hands behind his back.

"Have you seen Ariana?" he asks me, looking around the halls. He is desperate.

"Why are you asking?" I ask, he seems away in his own world but comes back down.

"It doesn't matter, have you seen her. I need to talk to her" he says, a hint of worry in his voice.

Should I tell him, or should I lie to him. Ariana really doesn't want to talk to him, I can't send him her direction. "Nope, that's why I came here....her locker" I say, making a excuse. I knew he would ask why am I here then.

"Ohh okay, thanks" he says before walking off, looking for Ariana.

I walk on and I see Sally kissing with another guy, is she cheating on Sonic? That is just so not Sally's style, but yet I can see her kissing someone who is not Sonic.

I walk over there, Sally stops kissing him and walks over to me.

"Hey, that's my new boyfriend" she says, all happy.

"What about Sonic?" I ask, her eyes suddenly widen.

"He didn't....he didn't let you? We both wanted to break up because if our different love interests....he loves someone else" she says, grabbing the hedgehogs arm. "I'm not lying, ask him" she adds, before walking away.

I never though I will see this day, Sally and sonic broke up. And I am in a relationship now, I can never be lucky.

I walk around the school ditching my last class, I had no idea of what to do. Was that all Sonic was trying to tell me? That they broke up? Or maybe he dumped her for me? The last one is not true, but worth dreaming about.

I take my stuff from my locker and head home, I did t want to walk with anyone today. I just placed my earphones in and started listening to music.

This is a nice journey home.

Sorry it's short, I didn't have much time