Chapter 11

(Amy's Pov)

The night goes by fast, we have watched around 5 movies all together. Through out all of the movies, Sonic kept me in his embrace.

After our 6th movie, I start falling asleep. I cuddle up to him, thinking he is asleep. Turns out he wasn't but he thought I was, he held me close and started talking to himself.

I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying, but when he kissed my head and whispered "I love you" my heart missed a beat. I was about to say something when I realised he fell asleep.

I decided to not wake him up and decided to talk to him when we wake up. For now a small nap in his arms will be enough.

(Sonics Pov)

When I open my eyes, I see Amy sleeping in my arms. I smile as I look at her and kiss her head again. God, I have to stop doing that.

When I moved my lips away from her head, she flinched and woke up. She moved away from me and yawned. She wipes her eyes and looked at me. A smile across her face.

I looked at her jade green eyes, how a couple of hours ago came to me with tears. Now they are shining with happiness. I'm glad I was there for her.

We both look at each other, and I start leaning in. My body is not listening to me, I'm trying to pull away but my heart knows I want to kiss her and doesn't let me.

I see her leaning in as well, does this mean she actually does like me back?

(Normal Pov)

Sonic and Amy both come closer to each other and they slowly kiss. Amy wraps her arms around his neck and pulls her self closer. Meanwhile Sonic outs his arms around her waist and pulls her closer.