Chapter 10

(Amy's Pov)

I can't believe Sonic said that, and Scourge would never cheat or me. I hear another knock on the door, if that's Sonic again. I swear to god, I will smash his head with my hammer.

I walk to the door and open it, I see Scourge standing there. He smiles and walks in my house.

"Hey Ames" I don't know why, but when he calls me ames. The nickname doesn't sound cute or anything. It doesn't make me feel as happy as Sonic.....no I can't still be in love with him, right?

"Let's go to a party, alright. Come on" I'm getting dragged by Scourge. I don't even manage to close my door, I get sited into the car.

"What party?" I ask scourge, as he starts his car and drives to a place I think I have seen before.

"Just a party" he says as he speeds up, I don't really like this. I look at scourge and I see a small smirk on his face.

After a while we arrive at a big house, it's Jets house. None of us is friends with Jet, so this party will be awkward for me.

We go in and straight away scourge leaves me alone, I start to look for him. I don't really fit into this, so finding scourge is the only thing I can do at this party.

After looking for a while I go to the bathroom, and my heart breaks into two. I see scourge making out with another girl.

"S-scourge?" I say my voice shaking, tears are coming up to my eyes.

Scourge stops kissing the girl and turns to me, a smirk on his lips. " I only dated you to get money, so were thorough. Get lost" he said before kissing the girl again.

I ran out with tears running down my face, as I ran out the house and into the cold rain. I take a run to Sonics house, I have to apologise.

After running in the rain, tears still falling down my eyes. I make it to his house, and knock on the door. Hopefully he won't turn me down.

I stand shivering, looking at the door. hoping that he will open, and not shout at me to go away. I don't expect him to let me in or cheer me up, but I want him to listen to me.

"Amy?" I see Sonic and the door wide open, he runs back into the house. leaving the door open. I just stand there, unsure of what to do.

He soon returns with a blanket and wraps it around me, I smile at him and wipe my tears. He let's me come inside and closes the door after me, I was stupid. I should of listened to him.

"Sonic. I'm so sorry, you were right." I say as I give him one of the biggest hugs ever. When I feel his arms wrap around me and return the hug, all I manage to do is smile.

"Its alright, what happened Ames?" Hearing my nickname, my stomach does a flip and hold onto high tighter than ever.

We sit down on the couch and I tell him what happened after he left. He hugs me again to comfort me, and I again apologise.

We spend the night watching movies and order a pizza. We have a great night, and spending time with Sonic was exactly what I needed.

Sorry for lack if updates! I will try to update more now. School and family problems sorry guys!