Pidges intent chaper one

|no ones pov|
"HAHA IVE DONE IT!! Finally I'm breaking the laws of science. It's so beautiful." Pidge said as she pulled out her green notebook and began to jot things down. "Alright so, green colour, smells like food goo, not quite sure what it does yet—" she stopped mid sentence. "KEITHHHHH! KEITH COME HERE, NOWWW!" Keith peered around the corner.

"What do you want pidge."

"Here, come here, try this for me!"

"Wha— NO, remember when you gave shiro that 'muffin' you basically poisoned him for a week, there's no way in hell im drinking that. Goodbye pidge." Keith left the room.

"Well fuck you too then." She mumbled.

"I HEARD THAT, NO FUCKING SWEARING!!!"

"Wha you just swore, oh for the love of god never mind!" She sat in her chair trying to think on how she could get Keith to drink the potion, obviously it didn't take her long to figure out what to do.

"Hunkkkkkkk, hunk I need you, right now!!" Hunk came around the corner

"yes pidge?"

"I need you to put this in Keith's food goo, it's for science!"

"I don't know pidge that sounds like a pretty bad ide— AH WHAT THE HECK, SURE PIDGE, LETS GO!" On the way to the kitchen pidge explained why she wanted the potion thingy to be put in Keith's food goo.

~time skip to dinner time~

Everyone was sitting at the table, the potion that pidge made was in Keith's food goo and he was eating it, pidge got really excited while she was eating, she couldn't wait to see what happens!
~Switch to Keith~
Keith was eating his food goo which tasted a little off but he wasn't one to complain, he started to feel a little dizzy for a second but it quickly went away. At this point Keith was under the control of the potion and starting thinking about his crush on lance and about how gay he was, because you know, what else would he think about at this specific moment. Keith stood up and walked over to lance, he wrapped is arms around the back of  lance and snuggled his head onto the side of lances neck.

"I'm soooo gay." Keith said with a laugh. At this point pidge was basically killing herself from laughter, she opened her notebook and began writing things down, hunk helping a little.

"alright alright, he acts drunk, acts on his thoughts, tells the truth, and doesn't feel any shame about it, cool!!" Pidge and hunk continued laughing. Keith was kissing lances neck and cheek over and over again. Lance was a blushing mess but didn't resist because he had to admit, he did have a crush on Keith and was enjoying himself quite a bit.
Shiro looked over to pidge and hunk.

"Alright you two, Whats going on." He tried to acted serious but he couldn't help but smile a little bit, after all, this was really funny.

"Alright, so, I made a potion thingy but I didn't know what it did so me and hunk put it in Keith's food goo and this happened, basically he's going to act on his thoughts and emotions, tell the truth, acted drunk, this is basically his truest state, he can't lie!"

"Alright fine, just try to stay away from any sensitive subjects, digging into Keith's life is not something you want to do."

"Alright fine, but he does need someone to watch him, LANCE!" Lance looked up from his lap covered In a deep red

"Yeah."

"I need you to stay with Keith for the next week, try and keep him in his room so I can monitor him, oh and try to stay away from sensitive topics."

"Alright fine, I'll do that, but... thanks?" Lance couldn't hid the fact that he was grateful for this, the next week was going to be so fun!

"Your welcome, now, take him to the room, I'll bring you guys food!"

"Cool" lance grabbed Keith's hand to take him to his room but Keith resisted.

"Noooo I wanna stay herrrrreeeee, I don't wanna go back to the roooooooom!!!" Keith whined.

"Come on Keith we have to."

"Noooooo!"

"Yes Keith come one, I'll carry you."

"A piggy back ride?"

"Yes Keith a piggyback ride."

"Yayyy lets gooo!" Everyone at the table was laughing and lance was blushing. Pidge smugly smiled and said,

"he also acts like a child, also, no funny business, well, unless Keith makes you." She laughs. Everyone watch's as lance picks Keith up and carry's him to his room.

"So this is what it's like to be tall!" Everyone laughed one final time.

See you next chapter my lovely's!