Back where we started chapter 7

Pidge was able to get Keith and lance to lances room quite easily. They kinda just went with it without a fight. Odd.

"Ok, you guys have to stay here. Ok?"

"Pfft noOo" Lance laughed

"I don't wanna stay!" Keith spat

"Holy fuck gu—" she was cut of by lance screaming

"PROFANITY"

"Oh for the love of Alfor, never mind."

"Alfors dead"

"I know lance. Now, into the room, NOW!"

"No"

"Yes, now" pidge took Keith and threw him into the room, she was a lot stronger then most would think.

"Keef!"

"Well, go get your boyfriend lance!"

"Okey!!" When lance jumped into the room pidge slammed the door and locked it

"HAHA FUCK YOU!"

"PIDGE NO SWEARING" shiro yelled from the dinning room

"Wtf, can people only hear me when I swear?" 

"Probably!" Lance screamed.

"Go to sleep!"

"But we just woke up!"

"I don't care!"

"Sleepy sleep timeeee!" Keith yelled

"M'kay keef!"

"Finally." Pidge walked to her room and went straight to her laptop where she monitors Keith and lance.

"Are they serious right now, did they really!" On her screen lance and Keith were sleeping on lances bed.

"Why did they listen to me, and worse, why do they listen to me more now!!" Keith and lance were spooning with lance as the big spoon.

"Kinda cute though." Pidge smiled to herself.

"My fan service is the best service y'all can get!" She laughed.

"I gotta call allura over here! ALLURA!!"

"Yes pidge?"

"Look at this, isn't it just... beautiful!"

"Aww look at them. They so cute!"

Pidge and allura are the ones that started the whole klance insanity on the castle.

"So you used the exact recipe for the potion right?"

"Yup!"

"Great, I should tell you that the second time someone is under the effects they overcome it within 2 days and not 7."

"Perfect, now we get to see what Keith will do!"

"Yay! You're recording the whole thing right, for, what's it called...? Blackmail?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Perfect!"

~sorry for the short chapter. I'm really sick right now~~ until next chapter my lovely's~