Wtf pidge why chapter 6

(Giving the fans what they want)
~pidges pov~
I was jotting down some notes as always and realized that I was missing one key factor of my research, what would keith act like if he had another person that was fresh under the potion? I looked at my video surveillance to see Keith and lance sleeping while cuddling.

"I love feeding my own fan service."

I grabbed my potion and took it to the kitchen, after all it was almost supper time, hunk definitely has supper on the go. I turned the corner and hunk was cutting some kind of space vegetable.

"Hey hunk"

"Hey pidge, What— nope not again, put the potion away!"

"Please hunk, it's still for science I swear!" Technically I'm not lying, sure it's good fan service but I still love my science!

"Ugh pidgeeee, you're killing me here!"

"Welp I'm gonna do it anyway!"

"Jdjsoeiejdne Fine!" I took my potion and poured half into lances food and half into Keith's, this way they'll both be the way Keith was at the beginning. For SCIENCE!!!

"Great thanks hunk!!"

"I'm not gonna help you explain this to shiro!"

"Fine"

~3rd person pov/ Keith's room~
Keith's eyes fluttered open and looked over to lance, he looked so peaceful while he slept. Keith smiled and slightly nudged the Burnett on his shoulder.

"Lance, it's time for supper." He smiled. His affects of the potion were finally gone. LITTLE DID HE KNOW THAT PIDGE—-!!!!!!!

"Mm, 5 minutes~"

"No lance, pidges calling us" Keith said softly with a smile.

"Mm fine" Keith gently stood up and lifted lance to his feet only to have him fall to his feet, he was still to sleepy to walk.

"Mmmmm..."

"Alright lance, want me to carry you?"

"Yes" keith picked lance up, lance wrapped his arms around around Keith's shoulders and rested his head on the side of Keith's neck. He rapped his legs around Keith's waist so there stomachs were touching.

"You still tired baby"

"Yeahhh"

"You're so cute when you're tired."

"No 'm nott"

"Hm, whatever you say darling." As Keith made his way to the kitchen he laid Lance back on his feet.

"Feeling better?"

"Hungry"

"Well suppers ready so let's go eat"

"Ok" Keith and lance sat down at the table, hunk and pidge looked like they had just watched a 14hour long vine compilation. Lance took a bite of his food quickly and Keith followed shortly after.

"Hunk this is really good!" Keith was eating the food and realized that this is what the food tasted like when he first went under the potion!

"SHIT, PIDGE NO NO NO—" Keith became really dizzy for a second then it went away. Shit.

"Pidgeth youu hoegh"

"Pfft gahaahahaha, YES!"

"What the fuck pidge why!" Shiro looked at here.

"Science!" All of a sudden lance got up and started to draw out his family members names with his finger in mid air.

"BOTH OF THEM!"

"SCIENCE, I need to know how the potion reacts to two people!"

"Ughhhh how are we gonna contain them!" Allura yelled.

"Lock them in lances room, easy, I'll just program it to only let people in and not out. Obviously if one of us gets stuck I'll let you out."

"Fine, just fine, pidge go put them in their room, now!" Shiro said

"Fine, keith, lance, here now!"

"Noo hahahah!" Keith yelled

"Keithhhhhh!!! Let's goo!"

"Mmmm fineeee"

Pidge grabbed both they're arms and pulled them to lances room and locked them in there.

"This is gonna be a long week."

~until next chapter lovely's~