Whats wrong chapter 4

"Keith Please come back! Where are you going!" Lance yelled

"Lance! Go after him, NOW!"

"Alright alright, Keith I'm coming to get you!"

"No no no, please don't follow me!"

"Nope, I'm coming!" Lance ran after Keith , but obviously Keith ran a hell of a lot faster, because he's more fit, I MEAN, he's just faster!
After 15 dobashes (minutes) Keith got to red lion hanger and climbed into his lion for protection.

"Ok, ok I'm safe in here, he won't find me, he can't find me, please don't fine me! You can't know, you just can't know!" He quietly spoke. Keith silently cried to himself at the thought of lance knowing his secret. Keith understood that he couldn't lie but he also couldn't understand why everything inside of him was urging him to tell lance is secret, he's had this secret for so long and have wanted to tell someone so bad but he can't, he can't tell anyone, they can't know! Keith continued to cry for what seemed like a Varga (hour) until he heard his lion open to let someone in. SHIT!

"Keith" Lance calmly but sweetly spoke. "Keith I already know you're in here, you can't hide."

"Don't, please don't." Lance turned to look in the corner of the lion to see Keith looking like a mess, his eyes were red and puffy and his face was covered in tears.

"Keith... darling, what's wrong?"

"I... I, I don't want to tell you but I can't stop myself!"

"Keith, I know you don't want to tell me but you also want to get it off your chest, I know you do, keith, you can tell me anything you want, I'll always try my best to understand."

"Lance... I... I do... i h-hu-" he started loudly sobbing.

"Keith..." lance walked over to his boyfriend and sat next to him wrapping him in a warming hug.

"It's ok Keith, you can tell me"

"Lance I... I cut myself... a lot." Lance looked into Keith's puffy red eyes, then he gave Keith a extremely passionate kiss. They continued to kiss a couple ticks until lance pulled away.

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long have you been doing this?"

"I... months... a lot of months, 9 maybe." Keith noticed a tear run down the side of lances face.

"Please don't cry." Lance didn't answer he just continued to kiss Keith, he did this to let Keith know that he's loved so much, no one would be them without keith. Lance then broke the kiss and moved his hands to Keith's wrist and moved up his sleeve.

"Lance what are you..."

"Shh."

Lance moved Keith's sleeve up and seen so many scars, some new some old. Lance moved Keith's wrist up and gently kissed his scars. Keith winced a little bit but let lance continue anyway.

"I won't tell anyone, but I will help you quit, I promise. Keith, I love you forever and always.

"I love you too."

"Now let's go back to your room and eat, then we can recreate memes!"

"Tf?"

"Yes! Come in let's go!!"

"Umm... alright?"

"Yay!!! I love memes!"

"Cool, lets go I guess!"

~until next chapter my lovelys~