Keiths dream chapter 3

~little bit of blood mention~
Pidge had left the room and now Keith is on the floor sleeping, jOy! Lance picked Keith up bridal style and laid him down on his bed. Pidges words still ringing in his head. Lance went to the washroom and then laid on the floor, only to remember he is supposed to spoon Keith for the night.

"Shit" he thought. Obviously he got up and got under the covers and wrapped his arms around Keith's back.

"That'll hold you." Lance thought, which he was right, opposite to popular belief, lance has a rather tight death grip.

"I love you so much." Lance said as he kissed the back of Keith's neck. As lance slowly started to drift to sleep a noice rang in his ear.

"What the hell?" He looked up at Keith to see...

"Is he... crying? Keith never cries, must be some bad dream. Then Keith started to speck, which for the record scared lance shitless, there's no fucking way lance McLain wasn't startled, he's lance McLain, what do you expect. In a little panic lance started listening to what Keith was saying, because Cleary that's a better idea then waking him up!

"N-no please, p-please don't hurt h-him, he doesn't d-deserve this! No, no, NO!"

"Jesus Christ Keith, you're freaking screaming at this point." Lance thought, which he was snapped out of when he heard his voice.

"Lance, please, please don't go, you can't leave me now, you said you loved me, please don't leave me, don't go!" Keith was sobbing at this point. Lance thought this was a decent time to wake him up, because for some god damn reason before wasn't! Lance began shaking Keith until Keith's head shot up and he was shaking on his own.

"K-Keith? Are you—" he was cut off by more loud sobs. Lance didn't know what to do except one thing. Lance wrapped his arms around Keith's neck and kissed his lips with so much passion you could basically cut it with a knife! Keith tensed up a little at first but quickly eased into the kiss and began kissing back. Lance broke the kiss after awhile and stared at Keith's beautiful purple eyes.

"I love you keith."

"I love you too."

"What did you dream about." Keith seemed a little reluctant which made lance believe that the potion was changing effects a little bit, he'll ask pidge about it in the morning, right now it was 3:46am. Although Keith told lance his dream, he sounded like he was trying to hold it back as much as possible with so much regret as he told him.

"You were kissing me and we had our eyes closed, but when I opened them i saw haggar there, she used her magic to throw you around a bit then pulled out a knife. I was screaming the whole time and pleading and begging on my life for her to stop but she didn't. She began at your eye, she pulled the knife over your cheek and over you lips until she got to your neck. When she stopped she vanished. She wanted you to suffer and bleed in front of me, then you... you..." Keith began to sob again.

"Shhh, it's ok, I'm here now, I'm right here." Lance embraced Keith into a hug while Keith continued to sob.

"L-lance, I-I love you s-so much, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you with all I have and more. Please never leave me, please?"

"Keith... I'm not going anywhere, I'm here with you forever and always." Keith and lance continued to hug and give each other little kisses until 4:17am.

"Alright keith you need to go back to bed."

"No."

"Wha— you cant just say no."

"No. Please."

"Yes keith, come on, back to bed."

"Please, no, I'll go to bed early tomorrow!"

"Keithhh, no, I need you to go back to sleep because I'm going back to sleep and I can't leave you unsupervised."

"Mmm fine."

"Thank you. Now, would you rather spooning or cuddl-." He was cut off by Keith pinning lance down and kissing him deeply for a solid 6 seconds.

"You know what? This is probably better then sleep, but we have to go to bed at 10:00pn tomorrow, ok?"

"Mmm, deal!" They continued they're kissing but this time it was rough and full of lust. Lance could tell Keith was a little inexperienced with this but lance still enjoyed himself quite a bit. Lance asked for entrance and Keith gladly let him in. They fought for dominance but Keith won, he explored the Cuban boys mouth. A little time went by and Keith pulled away, they're mouths were connected with a string of saliva.

"You taste pretty good." Keith said. Lance giggled at that, which Keith liked. Keith began to kiss down lances neck but lance kinda wanted a turn at it so he flipped them over and pinned Keith down.

"It's by turn darling~" Lance began to kiss down Keith's neck and over his collarbone leaving purple marks all over him. They continued to go at each other until 7:00am.

"Pidge will be here with breakfast soon babe."

"Alright, can we get in the bath after?

"If you want to I guess"

"Cool" pidge arrived at Keith's door with breakfast in her hand.

"Im here open the door!"

"Coming!" Lance yelled. Lance stepped.
outside the door and locked Keith inside, he could feel Keith trying to pull the door open but lance had a firm grip on the door so Keith couldn't get it opened.

"Keith is no longer in a 'drunk state'!!"

"I figured, the potion has changed so he now feels regret and is aware of himself telling the truth, he will also start to tell you things he wants off of his chest, so yeah. Enjoy!"

"Alright, thanks for the breakfast pidge"

"No problem!"

"Oh and can you spy on us in the bathroom?"

"I can but I won't."

"Alright, cya" lance opened the door but when he did Keith booked it out of the room.

"Shit!" Pidge yelled

"Keith come back and eat"

"NO!"

~until next chapter my lovely's~