Singing battle pt.2 chapter 9

"I got guns in my head and they won't go, spirits in my head and they won't go. I got guns in my head and they won't— I've been looking at the stars tonight and I think oh how I miss the bright sun, I'll be a dreamer till the day I die—" Keith was running out of ideas for songs but did have an idea for a category... dirty

Lance was out of ideas for songs but didn't want to loose what so ever so he decided to sing whatever he could, even if it wasn't a depresso exspresso he was going to sing anyway. "WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY, MY FATHER, TOOK ME INTO THE CITY, TO SEE A MARCHING BAND!!!!!!!!"

Keith was practically crying from laughing so hard but yet was able to continue the song "HE SAID SON WHEN YOU GROW UP—" and that's literally as far as he got before sobbing.

" omg Keith are you seriously crying??"

Keith just nods in agony.

"So what's out next category?" Lance asks

"... dirty"

"Do you even know any dirty songs" lances giggles.

"You'd be surprised."

"Sureeee"

Keith just smirks because little did lance know that all Keith listened to in the desert were songs about doing the do.

"By the by, who will start."

"How about you lance?"

"Alrighty then, get ready to have your socks nocked off."

"Haha!"

"Bet you didn't know that I was dangerous, DANGEROUS? Oh that sounds good, yeah talk to me baby like I'm your dude-"

"Now run boy run come here right now, right now, right now. There's only one thing I wanna feel right now, feel right now, right now, cuz when the sun goes down the beast comes out, comes out, comes out."

Welp, Lance is now turned on. And quite literally craving a makeout. Like right now. Lance practically sprinted over to Keith and smashed lips into Keith's which Keith gladly accepted. And thus began a heated makeout session.

Lance pushed Keith against the metal wall which Keith was completely into. Keith wrapper is thin noodles for legs around lances waist. Keith was pulling the sides of lances hoodie to somehow pull lance closer, if even possible. Lance shoved his tongue into Keith's mouth causing Keith to moan which caused lance to get even more turned on. "Lance" Keith moaned in between breaths, "I got you baby, ill make you feel so good."

And now we're left with two, very horny, very turned on, male adults. SHITS BOUT TO GET KINKY AS FUCK UP IN HERE!!

~k so like, still can't write smut so like, fill in the gap,,,, don't be to mad. Atleast I'm updating~~

~pidges dark lurky room~
Pidge watched Keith and lance pretty much suck the souls out of each other but had to stop watching half way through because, well, pidge was kinda young... who am I kidding, she loved the blackmail! Kinky shit like that could be sold. Shiro ended up walking in to check on his daughter— I MEAN PIDGE!! And watched some of the footage but then it got a little to... inappropriate for her age so space dad decided that it was a good idea to get pidge away from her laptop. Little did shiro know that pidge was recording the whole thing and was probably going to watch it later.

~lances room~

After all of that klance got in the bath. Together. But it was cute so it's fine. They Lied down on the bed And cuddled for a bit until Keith realized that Lance was probably still unable To lie and had to do what he was told. So out of pure curiosity Keith decided it was a pretty good idea to ask Lance a very specific question.

"Hey lance?"

"Yes babe?"

"... are you still unable to lie?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to do something for me?"

"It depends what it is baby."

Keith had to know for sure if lance was truly still under the effects or not. So Keith did something evil to get something good. 

"Go kiss allura."

Keith said something he was about to regret because lances face was enough to make Keith sob. A look of pure betrayal and horror. Lance had tears weld up in his eyes but moved to get off the bed anyway. Lance got to the door when he heard a quiet sob from Keith.

" I'm sorry lance, I had to know if you were really still under the affects or not." Keith had a water fall of tears rolling down his face. "Come back. Don't kiss allura. Please just come back."

Lance quickly ran back to the bed and gave him a hug.

"Baby why are you crying, don't cry I'm here. I'm here, I got you." Lance soothed

Keith just quietly cried into lances shoulder.

"Shh it's okay, it's okay. I'm here, I'll always be right here.

"Imnndsoerty"

"Baby speak clearly, I can't understand you."

"I'm sorry." Keith and lance were still hugging and Keith was still dampening lances sweater with his tears "I- I had to- to kn- ow."  

"It's okay, I promise it's okay. I understand why. Baby I understand."

Keith hugged lance tighter. Not daring to let go because he was scared that if he did lance would go away.

" why did you have to know, darling?"

" I just wanted to know if you were lying to me."

Lance looked Keith straight in the eyes. "Keith kogane, I would never lie to
You. I promise. Okay?"

Keith just nodded. His final tears falling.

"Now let's get some sleep, okay?"

"Okay."

Klance cuddled until they both fell asleep

~until next chapter lovely's~

Sincerely,
Aloe