Chapter 4

Hey! I'm basically posting this as it's written. :)

I'm having fun with it. What do you think? :)

xox Ari

I got back to my apartment and collapsed on my bed. My head was buzzing from the caffeine in the tea, but I was spent.

Why was I so stupid that I thought I’d think I’d be able to go out in public with a huge pop star and not get noticed. I was an idiot for even believing this was a good idea.

I picked up a book and started reading. I had today off, and I had intended on going shopping, but that didn’t seem like it was going to happen.

100 pages in, Kiana walked into my room, holding onto her laptop. “What the hell did you do?” She asked, shocked.

I raised an eyebrow. “Nothing.” Did someone do something to her laptop? Why would a girl stoop so low as to destroy someone’s property?

“No, you’re trending on twitter.”

My eyes widened as she handed me her MacBook to see “Ainslie Parsons” underneath the category “worldwide trends”. Not just England, no. WORLDWIDE.

“You’re dating Harry Styles and you didn’t tell me!?” She shrieked as I clicked on the trend.

“No!” I said quickly reading through some of the tweets. “I worked on that music video with him yesterday and we went to tea this morning.” I said reading one that had a picture attached.

Kiana started reading it over my shoulder. “’Awh, Ainslie and Harry are so adorable together. I hear they’ve been dating for six months now.’ Click on the picture!” She screamed after reading the tweet.

I clicked on the picture to see a picture taken through the café door of me ordering my tea, Harry staring at me and his hand on my lower back.

“That doesn’t look like just friends.” Kiana said accusingly.

I handed her laptop back to her, reaching for my own. “We met yesterday, I have not been dating him for six months, and he was getting fresh.”

“Well congrats,” She said picking up my mood. “Congrats on being the first model in the house to trend on twitter.”

I rolled my eyes as she shut the door. I logged in on my twitter to see not only a few, but thousands of new followers and thousands of new tweets.

(A/N I don’t know if these are real twitter names, but I made them all up for this part!)

@VasHappeninEl: @AinslieParsons you’re so gorgeous! You and Haz get married already!!!!!! <3

@1DForever: Why is @AinslieParsons just showing up if they’ve been dating forever? Use your brain, not your tumblrs.

Rage built up inside of me as I read the next one.

@MrsHazStyles3: @AinslieParsons y r u 2 dating? ur ugly and hes perfect. Hes mine, he’ll never like u.

I clicked reply and thought for a second.

@AinslieParsons: @MrsHazStyles3 We’re just friends. Calm down. :)

It was all I could muster out before my phone started ringing beside me.

It was Sophia. Perfect.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Ainse! Have you seen twitter? Get down to my office now.” She demanded. She sounded kind of angry.

My heart started beating wildly as I put the same shoes as earlier on and walked out of my apartment, hailing a cab and making my way down to my management agency.