Chapter 1-Home

I tried not to cry. But the tears couldn't stop flowing from my eyes.

Moving away from England was probably the worst thing that could happen to a girl. England was my home, I was born and raised there. I couldn't just leave it.

But in a way, I was sort of glad. During my first year of high school, I fell in love with a boy named Tyler. And I was so happy to find out that he fell in love with me too. He took me out in dates, but he never took my virginity from me, he respected that.

The abuse started when he started drinking. He went out with a couple of friends and drank his ass off. When he came to school the next day, he saw me talking to my lab partner from chemistry and he thought I was cheating. He didn't bother me until the drive home.

I still have nightmares if him. I had so many hospital visits that the doctors and nurses knew as if they were my best friends.

"Hun, we're here," I heard my mother say in a soft tone. My three older brothers were already out of the car. Triplets, I might add. Johnny, Clark, and Lucas. They go to a community college so that they can be home all the time.

I woke up with beads of sweat running down my forehead. Funny, I couldn't recall the dream. Maybe it was better that way. I got out of the car to find myself in front if a large house, about three times bigger than the one in England. We went inside to see a huge living room that attached to the kitchen, which had a huge island and a bar.

"We should have a party tonight," my father announced and my brothers yelled in delighted. "Aw yeah!" They all high-fived each other. My mother and I groaned at each other. My father and my brothers were big partiers.

Well, I thought. I guess staying here won't be too different than England.

Not.

-------------------

---------------------------------------------

Hello my whales (yup, you guys are my whales now)

So, what do you think of the story so far? Sorry tho chapter is short but I promise chapters will get longer and a lot more dramatic.

I'm kinda new to Wattpad so don't hate on me. :)

LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE (that's the thing to do, right?)

Love always,

LaneyLou