Chapter 3-Newbie to Everything

"Wow...."

That's all they could say.

My brothers sat around me on my bed. They all at once gave me a hug, crushing me.

"Even after all that Dad did to you?" Johnny asked, horrified.

I nodded. I should probably tell you about what my dad did to me.

It was one of his parties. Drunk as always. I ran up to my room and started to read when I realized late into the party that I left my computer downstairs. I had to go and get it.

So I did.

Wiggling my way through the drunk crowd, I heard whistles. Were those for me? Probably not. I retrieved my laptop and surrendered to my room.

It was silly of me not to lock it.

My dad came bustling in looking as scary as hell. I was typing my history report when he barged in and said "Lay down," in the scariest tone ever. I didn't and I paid the price. My own father threw my laptop on the ground and he climbed on top of me. He was very big on top of my petite body, leaving my struggling to shame. He leaned in close to me, and closer, and closer, until...

My father kissed me.

It was the most sickening thing that could happen to a 14 year old girl. I tried pushing his away but it was no use. He nuzzled his face in my neck, licking it. I yelled stop, but he didn't even care. He ripped off my fav shirt and stared at me. He had pulled my arms on top if my head so I just laid there, until I saw the rope.

He tied me down to the bed. And tore off my pants. I lied there embarrassed, my father taking in every inch of me. That's when my brothers walked in just about when my virginity was going to be gone. Johnny pulled my father off me and Lucas helped me off the bed. Lucas helped me with my clothes, but we were watching Johnny and Clark. My father kissed Clark, but he immediately punched him in the nose. "I AM NOT GAY!" Clark shouted. And all I remember from that is my father being beat silly by my brothers.

I got up and told them to leave. "School tomorrow. Can miss that!" I told them. They all looked shocked and I heard them whispering when they left. I shook it off and went to sleep. People at school love new people.

* * *

I hate school.

But I also love it.

I have a weird relationship with school.

When I arrived that morning people jut stared at me so I evidently just ignored them. I made my way that the main office and I got my schedule, locker combination and number, map of the school and a couple of textbooks. I walked to homeroom and I asked my teacher where to sit.

"You're the student from England!" she exclaimed. "You can take a seat next to Nathan and Jay."

I walked back to my seat. It was in the back of the room, of course. I took a seat and asked the boy next to me, "Are you Nathan or Jay?"

He looked up from his book and his sandy blonde hair brushed against his head. "I like your accent. England?"

"Yes," I replied. "What is your name?"

"Nathan," he said. "You?"

"Maeve." I smiled.

At that I believe Jay walked in. I mean, he was the only one out of his seat. And Jay was supposed to be sitting next to me. Class hadn't started but I didn't really care. He took his seat next to me and stared.

"Who are you?" he sneered.

"Maeve Stevens," I politely replied. "You must be Jay."

He groaned but he smiled. "Yeah, but you have to call me Jason."

"Ok, Jason," I emphasized his name. "Will you kindly stop staring at me? It's kind of hard to concentrate on my notes when I have someone looking at me."

"Ooh!" he said playfully. "The Brit has to study her ass off. God forbid she doesn't study." He smirked.

I was about to say something back when class started. About time, I mumbled in my head and I pulled out my notebook to start the notes.

"Hello everyone!" our teacher said. "I'm Mrs. Lucile, as some of you may know, but we have a new student! Ms. Stevens?"

I got up and walks to the front of the room, unsure of what to do. "Um..." I started. "I'm Maeve and I came from England. And that's about it."

"Maeve?" a boy in the crowd asked.

"Yes?" I said. The voice sounded familiar.

"Pretty name."

This will be a loooooooong day.

-------------------

---------------------------------------------

What up whales!!!

Soooo do you like my story? I've been trying to get people to read my story but I don't know how. Ideas?

QOTD: What's your favorite name?

My name is Laney but I love the name Maeve.

That's why my characters name is Maeve.

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

FOLLOW

ANSWER

Love Always,

LaneyLou