Chapter 6-The Truth

"What happened?" they all asked at once.

The question rang through my mind. I couldn't just tell them about it. They would surely beat Eli. I came out from behind Izzy and I walked towards them, beckoning my brothers to follow me. I looked back to see a worried Eli holding hands with a scared Izzy.

*ELI'S POV*

I watched Maeve bring her brothers into their car. That was smart, I thought, no one would hear them there. I waited, unsure if I was going to get a beating for not protecting Maeve. She was my responsibility.

Man, it's all my fault! Why did the girl in the other room have to be so damn cute? I told Maeve to wait by the fire out while I talked to the girl quick. I was planning to just say, "Hey you." I'd use my charm and whip out a pen, give her my number and leave her wanting more of me.

And I lied to Maeve.

"Damn it," I seethed. "Fuck."

*MAEVE'S POV*

"And that's what happened," I finished.

I could easily read what emotions my brothers held. Lucas held lots if understanding. He was the smartest one of the three. He was nodding throughout the explanation.

Clark was a mix of sadness and anger. He felt bad for me and yet still wanted to beat the living crap out of Jason. I can't blame him.

And Johnny, his eyes held fury beyond my knowledge. I could've sworn that he was ready to kill all of us right now. Matter of fact, he would kill us and then the rest of the people at the party.

"Say something," I said after a long awkward silence.

"I WANNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!" Johnny exploded.

"Dude," Lucas said, grabbing his shoulders. "It isn't worth it." Johnny calmed down and suddenly his eyes held not only fury but happiness.

We got out of the car to find a horrific sight. Izzy was cowering behind a bush and Eli was getting the living shit beat out of him.

And by no one other than Jason himself.

Crap.

*JASON'S POV*

I had her in my grasp.

I had her!

Shit! I can't believe her.

Why wasn't she falling for me like Tyler said she would? Tyler was one of my friends from England I met online. He told me about his girl Maeve. He showed me a picture if her and I was in love.

I found her Facebook. I found out about her personal life. Tyler didn't want he anymore and I asked if I could have her. He was more than happy to get rid of her. She was moving to America and that's when I knew she would be mine.

I didn't give her any signs that I was secretly in love with her. My dads a rich bastard so I made him bribe the school into switching me to the junior classes, where Maeve would be. It worked and I was in all her classes, sitting right next to her.

I'm a bad ass so I knew she'd probably fall for me anyway. But boy was I wrong. She was so different and young and innocent, I wanted her so badly.

Dammit I'm sounding like a stalker.

Oh wait, I am.

And she was my obsession.

I needed to get rid of everyone she care about.

So I started with Elliott, her cousin who is a real son of a bitch.

I went up to him and Isobel (I had some fun with her, she was nice) and they just glared at me. I shooed off Isobel and I focused on Eli.

"What do you want?" he snarled.

"Maeve," I replied and threw my fist at his face. Blood poured out of his nose. Isobel cowered behind a bush. Bitch.

I threw another punch and Elliott dropped to the ground. He brought his hand to his lip and his entire hand was smeared with red. He looked up at me with evil eyes as I climbed on top of him and beat him silly.

Maeve an her brothers got out of their car just as I was about to finish Elliott for good. I looked at Maeve and saw how amazing she looked. Her brown hair fell in waves down her back, just stopping at the waist. Her height was so small that the top of her head was at my chest

She may be short, but dammit she was fine.

Her brothers glared at me and they stepped in front of Maeve, as if they were protecting her.

"Oh please," I said to them. "I would never hurt her." They didn't move, and that was okay with me. I reached for Elliott's collar and held it.

Maeve rushed from out behind her brothers. "No!" she begged. "Please! Don't hurt him!"

"Too bad," I scoffed, getting ready to strike.

"I beg of you!" she pleaded. "I'll do anything!"

"Did you say..." I stopped in my tracks, letting Elliott's head fall to the ground and I strolled over towards Maeve. Isobel aided to Elliott.

"Anything?" I completed my question and Maeve was just inches away from me. I smelt her natural peach fragrance. I looked up to see Mr. Skin and Bones staring at me. Do what you want, I thought. Maeve is mine.

A/N

Hey whales

I'm SO SORRRRRRYYYYYYY for not updating in a while. I've been super busy.

🐳

QOTD: How old are you?

I'm 15.

Well, that's all I have to say so you know what to do!

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

FOLLOW

ANSWER

Love Always,

LaneyLou