1- Welcome.....

I'm in my room recording another song. My mom and dad have always told me to do what I love. So I'm writing and singing. Those are the things I love.

" Last night I heard my own heart beating. Sounded like footsteps on my stairs. Six months gone and I'm still reaching. Even though I know you're not there. I was playing back a thousand memories, baby. Thinking 'bout everything we've been through. Maybe I've been going back too much lately. When time stood still and I had you, " I sing into the mic that is set up in my room. " Come back, come back, come back to me like. You would, you would if this was a movie. Stand in the rain outside 'til I came out. Come back, come back, come back to me like. You could, you could if you just said you're sorry. I know that we could work it out somehow. But if this was a movie you'd be here by now. " I sing the chorus.

Tom's P.O.V.

" Can you go get your sister please Tom? " Mum asks.

" She's probably recording again, " Paddy says.

" Mum when did you have a genius in this family? " I ask.

" My baby girl pretty smart. The first one I don't know, " dad says.

" Hahaha dad you're so funny, " I comment.

Harrison and I walk up to her room we can hear her singing.

She might be recording another song since she records like 3 at a time. I love her singing it's amazing. She thinks she sucks, but she doesn't.

" I don't know who sings it. I keep searchin' the radio. I just wanna hear it. So I can watch that video. I got in my head of a blue-eyed boy. Dancin' in the bed of a two-tone Ford. Oh Lord, is it love? I just can't say, " we hear her sing.

" Must be a new song, " Harrison comments.

" Have you been working on that song lyric with the word quitter in it? " Y/F/N asks. Her best friend.

" Yeah, but I'm not singing it for you, " Y/N says. We hear Y/N put her head phones on. We open her door, to see her standing at her mic.

" And if it wasn't for guys like you, there wouldn't be songs like this. And if you hadn't gone and done me wrong, I wouldn't go off like this. Yeah, even I'm surprised how easy sweet revenge rolls off my lips. If it wasn't for guys like you, there wouldn't be songs like this, " Y/N sings. I start recording her. " Broke my TV, pawned my guitar. After maxing out my credit cards. You lied much to much, and you lied again. Caught you on the couch with my best friend, " Y/N then sings.

I stop recording, and I flick the lights to tell her I'm here. She can't hear through the headphones. She takes her headphones off, and turn around.

( Without earrings )