16 - Brothers

Y/N's P.O.V.

" Can I talk to you for a second? " Y/B/F/N asks me. All of us are in the living room, and she is wrapped up next to Harry. I nod to her. " I'll be back I promise, " she adds to Harry.

Her and I head to my room so that we can talk. When we enter she sits on my bed and grab a pillow. " Um Harry and I have been dating for a year now, and um-um-um, " Y/B/F/N begins but seems to not be able to find the right words.

" What's wrong? " I ask her. She grabs something out of her pocket, and hands it to me. " Are you? " I ask. She nods. " You're pregnant? " I ask her.

" I'm 2 months and-and I told my mum and dad and they kicked me out, " she cries. I bring her close to me.

" Stay here okay? " I ask. She nods. I open the door, and run downstairs. " Mum I need to talk to you in my room, " I add.

" Okay, " she says to me while closing her laptop.

" Is Y/B/F/N okay? " Harry asks sitting up a little. I nod slowly to him.

Mum and I go back upstairs, and into my room. " So um I have the extra bed in here, and there is a guest room. Is there anyway Y/B/F/N can stay here? " I ask.

" What happened? " Mum asks.

" My parents kicked me out, " Y/B/F/N mumbles.

" Why? " Mum asks.

" I'm pregnant, and um Harry's the father, " Y/B/F/N says.

" Y/N WAKE UP!!!!! " Y/B/F/N screams.

" What-what happened? " I ask sitting up.

" We have to go, " she says laughing.

" Oh okay sorry I guess my mind is dead right now, " I comment.

I get my clothes on, and after Y/B/F/N make our way downstairs.

" Hello my beautiful girls, " Harry comments as we make our way to the kitchen

" Thank you Har, but I'm dating someone else, " Y/B/F/N says.

" Yeah I know, " he mumbles. He mumbles something else to himself, and Y/B/F/N and I just look at each other. Let me explain something, Harry told Y/B/F/N his fancy towards her, and she kissed him. Then she pushed him away, remembering she had a boyfriend, and now it's super duper awkward between the two of them. Because Y/B/F/N hasn't told her boyfriend yet, and Harry just wants to talk to her again about the kiss. Then there's me lying about being single while I'm secretly dating my brother's best friend. Good life......

It's been 6 months of Haz and I dating. We started dating in June, so it's December now. The kissing between Harry and Y/B/F/N happened about a month ago, and the premiere happened in July. Since July I think Haz and Tom have been the UK less then being out of the UK. Which I get it's just him and I haven't really gotten any alone time for the two of us.