2- Secrets.....

Y/N's P.O.V.

I wake up to be cuddled up with Y/F/N passed out next to me. I get up slowly wearing only my bra and panties with a shirt.

Well it's just my panties

Well it's just my panties. I took my bra off when I went to bed.

I decided to go get a drink of water. Something is just really on my mind right now.

I walk down the stairs trying not to wake anyone up. Tom and Harrison are sleeping in the living room usual. Harrison is half way off of the couch. Usual Harrison.

I walk over to the couch to get Harrison back onto the couch. I'm like a mom to him sometimes. He groans and moves so that he back is facing me. I chuckle, and go to the kitchen.

I get a cup and put water in it. " Hi, " someone mumbles behind me. I turn to see Harrison.

" Harrison hi, " I tell him hiding behind the island. " Did I wake you up? " I ask.

" No I was sort of awake, " he says.

" Oh okay, " I comment.

" Why are you up? " He asks.

" Well I just woke up wanted to have some water, " I tell him. " You? " I ask.

" Honestly. Thought someone was trying to break into the house, " he says scratching his neck. I laugh quietly trying not to wake up Tom.

" Why would you think that? " I ask still laughing.

" Well it's what 2 in the morning, and I was just moved what do you think I would think, " he says laughing. I start laughing again. I give him a drink of water. " Thanks, " he says.

" You're welcome, " I tell him. I walk to the other side of the island to put my empty cup. Totally forgetting about the pajamas. He starts to get a little nervous. " Crap sorry, " I tell him going behind the island again.

" Don't you weren't thinking away one was going to be up, " he says looking down at his feet. I chuckle a little bit. I realized then that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I nervously chuckle.