13 - No one was ready...

Haz's P.O.V.

" So Tom's in the shower? " Y/N asks me, as she gets in her pajamas.

" Yes he is, he wanted to get off all of the gross stuff that was on him, " I chuckle. " What time is it there? " I ask.

" 11, so it's 4 there? " She asks. I nod to her.

" Okay well I have to go, so I'll talk to you later, " Y/N says with a lovely beautiful smile. " Night Haz, " she adds.

" Night beautiful, " I tell her back. She blushes like crazy.

" I don't have my makeup on, " she chuckles.

" I know you're beautiful, " I tell her.

" I have to go night Haz, " she says.

" I love you, " I tell her.

" I love you too, " she says with a huge smile after that she hangs up the FaceTime call.

It's later at night now it's 8, and we have an early morning tomorrow. Tom wants to play some video games, and I think I'm going to talk to him about Y/N and I. After Tom won another game I pause the game in all. " Can I talk to you for a second? " I ask.

" Yeah of course we're best friends, " he says.

" Well it's about a girl, " I comment.

" Really who's the girl? " He asks.

" Um it's actually about- " the door opening cuts me off. Jacob, Zendaya, Laura, and Tony run in.

" You need to call home like now, " Jacob says. Tom pulls out his phone, and presses mum. He decides to put it on speaker.

The first thin you hear is crying. " Mum what happened? " Tom asks. " Mum? " Tom asks again.

" It's Y/N, " she mumbles.

" What happened? " Tom asks.

The next thing she says breaks everyone's heart in that room. " Jaxon tried to kill her, " she cries. Tom drops the phone, and I go to comfort him. I am crying myself, and everyone else is just bear hugging Tom and I.

" MUM HE GOT PADDY! " We hear Sam scream which makes Tom cry more.

" What time is it there? " I ask.

" 2 in the morning, " Mrs. Nikki cries.

" Where's Y/N? " Tom asks.

" Going to the hospital, " Mrs. Nikki mumbles.

" Where's Harry? " Tom asks.

" At the hospital, " Mrs. Nikki mumbles.

" Where's dad? " Tom asks.

" Getting Paddy, " Mrs. Nikki mutters bursting into tears.

" Where's Sam? " Tom asks.

" Walking out to me, he has blood all over her shirt, " she mutters through the tears.

" Where's Jaxon? " Tom asks.

" We don't know, " she cries. Which breaks all of our hearts.

" Go home both of you, " Jon comments. " We'll get a private jet so you don't have to deal with people, " Jon adds.

Tony and Jacob help Tom collect his things. " You need to make sure to stick by his side, and make sure you always watch him, " Jon says to me.

" I will, " I tell him.

I just saw a happy thriving young beautiful woman a few hours ago. I held her 2 weeks ago, and now I'm going to be seeing her laying in a hospital bed. How is this fair? Y/N doesn't deserve this, her family doesn't deserve this.