15 - Hiding

Haz's P.O.V.

So Y/N and I are officially unofficially dating if that makes sense. We're dating, but we're under the wraps about it. It's just important for us two to keep this relationship to ourselves for a little bit. Only Mrs. Nikki knows about our relationship. It's also because she's the one who sort of told us to do it. I guess she can really see that we truly do love each other.

Tom and I are in America getting ready for the Spider-Man : Homecoming premiere, and I think that the whole Holland family will be at the premiere. " Hey talk to Y/N on FaceTime while I on in the shower. They're in America trying to find the hotel, " Tom says passing me his phone.

" Hey Haz what's up? " Y/N asks.

" Is Haz on FaceTime? " Paddy asks. Y/N turns the camera, and we see Paddy having a piggyback ride on Harry. " Hey Haz! " Paddy and Harry say waving.

" Hey guys. So I hope you find where the hotel is soon, " I state.

" What do you miss us that much? " Paddy jokes while messing with Harry's phone.

" Yeah I do Pads you guys are like my second family, and LA is scary, " I comment. They all begin to laugh at me for saying that LA is scary.

" Kids I found the hotel, " Mrs. Nikki screams.

" Yes! " They all cheer.

" We'll see you in like 3 minutes, " Y/N says. " BYE!! " They all scream.

" Bye guys, " I comment. I hang up the phone, and that's when Tom's comes out wearing a towel around his waist. " You should probably at least put underwear on. Your family is going to be here in like 3 minutes, " I comment. He nods back to me, and goes to his suitcase and gets a pair of underwear.

" Knock, knock, knock your lives are better! " Harry says coming through the door.

" Pads why are you on Harry's back? " Tom asks.

" I lost bet, and this was the reward/punishment, " Harry comments.

" What was the bet? " Tom asks.

" Oh just if Y/N lost her virginity before or after she was 18, " Harry comments.

" I don't know why, but I feel really attacked that they are using something that is personal for me, " Y/N laughs as she jumps on my bed.

" How much money did they give you to answer? " I ask looking at her.

" Harry and Sam because Sam wanted to know also gave me 40 pounds and Pads gave me 16, " Y/N says which makes Tom and I laugh. ( 4o pounds is 50.83 in dollars and 16 pounds is 20.33 in dollars )

" So was it before or after? " Tom asks.

" Yes I was 18, but it was after my birthday, " Y/N declares.

" And I won! " Paddy cheers.

" Okay and now it's time to get off your adorable older brother, because we have to get ready for the premiere tonight, " Mrs. Nikki says as she grabs Paddy off of him.

" We'll be in the next room, " Mrs. Nikki says as she gets Y/N, and drags her away.

About an hour later all of the boys are ready.