9 - Don't hang up

Y/N's P.O.V.

I look at Jaxon my ex boyfriend. " Hi, " he mumbles.

" Jaxon what are you doing here? " I ask as I move away.

" Why are you moving away darling? " He asks.

" Jaxon you need to leave, " I declare to him.

" No I don't, " he says walking forward.

" HARRY! " I scream.

" No, no, no darling, " he says holding his hand on my cheek, and starts to lean in. All of a sudden he is thrown back. I look to see Harry in fumes. Paddy has grabbed my hand, and we both ran out of the room.

Of course Paddy ran to Tom's room. I begin to break down in tears, and Paddy starts to confront me the best he can.

Jaxon Storm. Him and I had a relationship. We dated up until I turned 16. It wasn't a good relationship. I got out before it turned abusive, but people on the outside didn't know that. Harrison doesn't know about it. He only knows the 'oh him and I broke up, he cheated on me' yeah he cheated on me, and was abusing me.

I don't know why or how he's back. His mom moved him away from us, so that we wouldn't press charges on him. Press charges, because it's a long story.

Him and I had that 'perfect' relationship that everyone wanted, and it scared me a little bit when he started going over board. It was a relationship I needed to get out of.

Paddy and I stayed in Tom's room all night. Usually we ran to Tom's room, because Tom was in the room. So it was like a habit. Tessa found her way into the room, and now cuddling with Paddy and I.

Haz's P.O.V.

Ring! Ring!

I look at my phone to see a FaceTime call from Y/N. Of course I answer it. Y/N appears onto the screen red puffy eyes, and everything in between. " Are you okay? " I ask actually hurt. I hate seeing her like this.

" I'm fine, it's just Jaxon was here, and I didn't mean to hang up on you it was just he doesn't bring me the fondest memories, " she says making eye contact with me.

" What? " I ask.

" You know why I have that scar on the back of my neck? " She asks. She's in her room sitting on her bed.

" Yeah, a plate fell right? " I ask.

" Jaxon threw it at me, and it shattered on the back of my neck, " she says.

" What? " I ask. " I'm going to kill him, " I add.

" No you're not, he's gone now, " she says.

" Are you okay? " I ask.

" Yeah I'm fine, " she says.

" Are you really? " I ask. She just shakes her head.

" I wish you guys were here, " she mumbles.

" Me too, " I say. " Y/N why didn't you tell me? " I ask. She looks at me with her puffy eyes.

" I was scared how you would look at me, if I said I stayed with someone who was abusing me, " she cries.

" I would have helped you get out of that toxic relationship, no one deserves to be in a toxic relationship, especially you beautiful, " I mutter beautiful.

" I'm not beautiful, " she mumbles. " Not right now at least, " she adds.

" You still are, " I tell her. She looks at me.