21 - Well....

" Baby what does it say? " Mum asks me through the door.

" It says I'm not pregnant. Mum, I'm not pregnant, " I tell her. I open the door to her. She gives me a quick nod. I throw away the things and get into my wear for the night. I lied, I lied to her. She can't know.

" Hey, " Haz tells me

" Hey, " I tell him becoming extremely nervous.

" Are you okay? " He asks. I nod to him. " Okay, I have to go to Tom, are you sure you're okay? " He asks. I nod.

" Go to Tom, " I tell him. He gives me a quick kiss and then runs off. Oh my God, what is happening. It's 100 percent Harrison's, but I oh my God I feel like I am going to throw up. I run towards the bathroom, and go to a stall and begin to throw up.

" Y/N/N I saw you run into here are you okay? " Y/F/N asks. I need to tell someone.

" Hey it's okay, it's okay, " she states as she rums my back as I throw up again. " Do you want some water? " She asks. I shake my head towards her.

" Hey Y/F/N is she okay? " Mum asks. " Take this again, " mum adds seeing my stand and hands me a pregnancy test.

" Mum it said negative, " I tell her.

" And sometimes their are false negatives just like false positives. Take it sweetie it's for your own good, " she states. I take it from her. Close the bathroom stall flash the toilet, and then take it. This time I go out of the stall and place it on the counter.

" Are you going to tell Harrison if it's positive? " Y/F/N asks. I shake my head.

" Not right now, I'll tell him eventually. I just he's under a lot of stress right now. I don't need him to be stressed out me, not right now, " I tell them. The two of them nod to me in understanding.

" It's been two minutes, " Y/F/N states. I pick up the stick, and look at it. It reads the exact same thing.

Pregnant

" What does it say? " Y/F/N asks.

" Pregnant, " I mutter again. I instantly fall into tears.

" Hey it's okay it's okay, " mum mutters.

" Mum is she okay? " Sam asks from the other side. Y/F/N opens it and Sam and Harry walk in. Good thing it's the family bathroom.

" Y/N's pregnant, but we're not going to tell Harrison at this moment. So please try to keep this a secret, " mum says as she holds me tightly.

" We won't tell anyone, " Sam, Harry, and Paddy declare.

" But you do need to tell dad, dad needs to know that his only daughter is having a baby, " mum says. I give her a nod.

" What will he say? I don't want him to be disappointed in me, " I state starting to worry about what may happen when I tell dad. Mum places her hand on me.

" It will be okay honey. With everything that happens it will be okay, " she states.

" What if Harrison decides to leave me, " I state looking at them. This time Harry puts his hand on me.

" He won't. He's absolutely in love with you. He might be shocked that you're pregnant, but I will tell you that he won't leave. He would never leave, " he tells me. I give him a hug, and everyone else decides to give me a hug. Which causes me to begin to cry again. " It's okay. It's going to be okay, I promise, " Harry mutters.

" Why? Why now? Why do I have to be pregnant now? " I ask.

" It's just like that in life sometimes, somethings that we plan for end up being the best things in our lives, " Harry says. I give him a small nod.

" Okay let's just try to go have a  fun time," I comment cleaning myself up.

Haz's P.O.V.

" Harrison! Tom! " Harry screams. We look over to see Harry running up to us.

" Hey Harry calm down what happened? " Tom asks.

" It's Y/N, she passed out, " he says basically out of breath. Him and I begin to run to Y/F/N and Sam. We are taken back to the room and we see Y/N laying there asleep.

" What exactly happened? " I ask going into my boyfriend mode.

" She was just having a good time dancing with me, and then I saw that she was looking ill and then all of a sudden she fell to the ground and passed out. Luckily Sam and Harry were by me to help me get her here. She hit her head as well, and I'm not sure if it is going to do something to her, " Y/F/N says still a bit nervous that her best friend has passed out.

" She was dehydrated. I haven't seen her drink any water for like the pass 6 hours, " Mrs. Nikki says.
" What do you mean do something to her? " Tom asks.

" Make her amnesia, " the doctor states. He's been in and out of the room. " With her hitting her head on the glass table and then the floor she might have amnesia, so when she wakes up we will test somethings okay? " He asks. Y/N begins to groan, and slowly wakes up. We all move back just in case she gets nervous by the amount of people in the room.

" What happened? Where am I? " She asks.

" Hi I'm doctor Rose, can you tell me your name? " He asks.

" Y/N Holland, " she states.

" Do you recognize any of these people? " He asks. She looks around the room and then slowly shakes her head.

" No, I-I don't recognize these people, " she mutters. She goes back to sleep and the doctor stands up.

" You guys need to get her to the hospital right now. She has amnesia, and if she can not remember even her family members.... it could be dangerous, " he states.

" How dangerous? " Mrs. Nikki asks.

" She could die, " he states.