Chapter 3

The morning light was radiant, shining through the window blinding the boy. He whined and began to slowly sit up yawning, he eyes where sleepy half closed.

There was a soft knock on his door, reminding him where he was and what happened the night before, he was wide awake now his heart was pounding rapidly. Bakugou slowly made his out of the bed trying to make as little noise as possible. He searches through the closet and began to tie the sheets together.

The knocks became louder.

Bakugou quickly tie the sheets to the leg of the bed and the other end around himself.

"Please let this shit work."

He walked towards the window and creaked it open. He put one leg out on the ledge to test the sturdiness then quickly placed the other foot.

"Bakugou?" The voice called out.

"One moment please, allow me to look presentable." He lied.

With one last prayer as he slowly lowered himself down. Bakugou believed the gods were on his side because there were no guards stationed at his planned landing point.

He was half way down when he looked up to find a female in maids attire stare at him in utter shock. She open her mouth to scream. Bakugou undid the sheets dropping down the rest of the way then hit the ground running.

"He's trying to escape!!" He hears her  screech.

Bakugou grits his teeth and runs harder trying is best to stay out of the guards sight. "I can make it, just where the hell is that exit." He thought to himself. Soon guards were scattered everywhere  searching for him. Bakugo continued to stay out of sight the best he knew how.

"Hello Bakugo, I'm Reiko, our Alpha sent me to fetch you, so please come with me."

He whipped his head around to face the same maid with guards at each side. He let out a heavy sigh along with a stream of curses .

"Damn you".

The men held his arms behind his back dragging Bakugo inside the mansion.He stood there in the room they dumped  him into last night. Bakugo's eyes  dance around the room taking in his surroundings  and memorizing where everything resided. They where 3 exits in the area but each of them were now heavily guarded, he growled in annoyance.

"You can't leave here without my permission"

Bakugou shot his eyes towards the voice it was Todoroki.

"I see you gave my men quite the hunt this morning. Now tell me how come you have all this energy at the brake of dawn?"

Bakugou didnt respond  he just stares at the Alpha examining his physique. Todoroki was well built. He was lean and proportional yet his aura and his he carried himself made him a little more intimidating. As well as his black turtleneck which were hugging his arms making his muscles visible.

The Alpha cleared his throat bringing Bakugo back to his senses, he was staring unconsciously and fought hard to control the heat creeping to his face. Then he finally look the man in the eyes.

"Why am I here and why won't you let me leave icy-hot?" Bakugou asked. His voice unwavered.

Todoroki smiled

"Icy-Hot? Well that's new."

The  fiery Omega rolled his eyes.

"Answer my damn question." He spat

Todoroki's face grew stiff  as he walked closer to Bakugo.

"Simple."

He stated.