Chapter 4

He carries the boy bridal style and made a mental note to teach him how to get to his room, the sleeping boy snuggles closer to him with his eyebrows scrunch into a frown.

Todoroki lays the tired boy in his bed, he admires how soft shorter looks while asleep, he carefully brushes his fingers across the Omegas face, his heart aches when he sees the dried up tears on his cheeks, he cupped the boys cheeks in his hands bring his face closer to the sleeping boy and scowl's. He drops his hands and exits his room.

'What was I doing'

***

It was still light out,

"Uraurka , Bring Shindo here please"

"Yes sir"
***

"As long as you don't make them mad you will be fine you have to keep him under control he might like harmless now but he can end your life Todoroki, It doesn't matter that your an Alpha. "

Todoroki nods and leans back in his chair

"He's rare breed Todoroki people will come for him, they are not many Tayoyaki Omegas around anymore"

"Ok I get it Shindo"

Shindio nods

"Being all proper with you is weird ya know that Shoto?"

Todoroki rolls his eyes while giving the purple haired boy a soft smile.

They sat in silence. Neither of them wanting to bring up the health of the king. Todoroki knew, the whole castle was aware that his father was running out of time. In a short while he will be inaugurated are the new ruler. His older brother was supposed to be next in line but he banished for a crime Todoroki knew he didnt commit. The young prince was certain his father did that just to get him out of the way.

Shindo takes a breath ready to speak but Reiko beats his to it.

The door burst and panic held her eyes.

"He's gone. He's gone! I came to get him for supper and he wasn't in his room. One of your steeds are missing as well young highness."

The young prince stared at the maid in astonishment.

"You've got to me bloody kidding me, hurry up and send a search party after him. He couldn't have gotten far."

Reiko's eyes fill with tears.

"Your Highness, my deepest apologies. Due to my careless I-."

Todoroki waves her dismissively. 

"Ready the horse. You'll get your punishment soon enough. "

Reiko brakes into a cold sweat.

"Make haste!"

She nods quickly and exist the room.

Todoroki stood from his chair with pure irritation. He leaves his office as Uraraka and Shindo follow close behind. What could that brat possibly be thinking. Such and impulsive child, Todoroki couldn't believe he survived for so long.

* * *

Bakugo was running, well ridding as fast as he could , he had to leave he couldn't say with that bastard any longer.

He turns back and sees them following him.

"Your fucking joking?! Irritating bastards"

He rides into the forest, no one knows this place as well as he does, he did all of these twist and turns then checks again, they where gone. Bakugo sighs in relief but then he felt a sharp sting in his shoulder he fell of his horse screaming in pain.

"DAMNIT" 
Bakugou cries out in pain falling out his horse.

There was arrow lunched in his shoulder he knows he has to get it out. The blondes hand began to tremble as he grips the arrow pulls. It barley moves as its laughed deep into his shoulder. Whimpering, he attempts to pull one last time and manages to get it out.

He clenched his jaw and screams. Tears burn his eyes as Bakugo pushes through on foot and blood continues to pour from his arm as he try's to put pressure on the injury.

"Are you trying to run from me Omega?"

An unfamiliar voice erupts through the forest and he can immediately tell its another Alpha. Bakugo growls in annoyance.

"Another one, really?" The Omega snarls.

"You won't get very far with your arm like that Doll."

The voice was closing in on him but he still couldn't pin point where it was coming from. Yet soon, strong pheromones cloud his senses causing him to go weak in the knees and lose balance. He pants hard and his body shakes uncontrollably curling in on himself.

Other wolves emerge from the forest and tie a firm rope around his chest restricting his arms then ties on around his hands, thighs and legs. Though in immense pain Bakugo still struggled.

He look up in attempt to see the tall slender figure above him but he was only able to get a glimpse before the man foced his end his head into ground with his shoe.

"My my look what we have here. A absolute beauty and a rare one at that."

Bakugo growled at him.

"Bloody Alpha." He grumbled.

The other wolves who seam to be his pack, gagged him and places a muzzle over his mouth.

"Oh do I have plans for you darling~."

After that everything went dark.