Chapter 8

Bakugo didn't leave his room. He couldn't, his heart couldn't take it. Last night's events were so vivid in his head he didn't know how to handle them. He felt the pull and he was sure the Alpha felt it as well.

Ain't no way that canadian flag  bastard was his mate. It couldn't be. This must of have been some sick joke played by the gods.

  Bakugo rubbed the bridged of his nose and tried to think level heatedly. He wondered how he would face Todoroki again. Bakugo wishes he could stay in the room forever maybe just parish there but he wouldn't allow himself such a pitiful end.

Bakugo sighed. He knew that even if the Alpha felt it he wouldn't be acting as ridiculous as he was. Hell he might even refuse to acknowledge it, and if he could do it Bakugo could have it done 10x better.

The Omega steps out of his night ware, he then changed his bandage and put on something more breathable. Once he was ready the door swung open.

"Well, this is perfect. Young Bakugo your presence is requested in the training Area out back. Because of recent incidents, your training begins today." Reiko  informs him with a smile.

"Please make haste, the instructor is not keen on tardiness." Reiko makes her way swiftly down the hall as Bakugo hurries to catch up with her.

The maid leads bakugo to a spacious training ground.

"Wait here Bakugo, he will be here shortly." Reiko encourages him.

Bakugo steps forward and wonders around the area. He heard clashes and only then realised he was not alone. Bakugo made he way to the sound of metal on metal. To his surprise there was a girl with pink skin and a male with red shitty hair.

Bakugo watched them in curiosity as they continued to brawl. The first one to notice him was shitty hair. The boy smiled at him with a glimmer in his eyes and Bakugo could do nothing be stare. Its was so bright but he couldn't bring himself to look away.

Pink girl and Red boy made their way to stand in front of Bakugo.

"Hi Spiky, my name is Mina Ashido, you can call me Mina. It's a pleasure to meet you....?"

"Bakugo Katsuki"

Horn girl and Red boy look at each other with slight shock.

"Wait,  you the other person joining this group?"

Bakugou faced red boy and nodded.

"My name is Kirishima Eijiro, you can call me Kirishima."

The boy smiled.

"Shitty hair, Racoon eyes, you said group but there only two of you. Where are the rest?"

Mina giggles at the abstract kick names but Kirishima pouts.

"My hair is not that different from yours!!!" 

Bakugo clicks his tongue.

"My looks 1000 times better."

Before kirishima could retaliate, Mina pick up and answer Bakugous question.

"There with the Beta training, there just like you sparky."

Bakugo growled low at the disgusting nickname.

The pup jumps as to bodies fling at him and slam into the the wall.

"What the hell!!!"

Mina shakes her head and snickers while Kirishima laughs at the bodies.

"It always ends up like this. When will you learn? Mr.sho will always kick your ass." Mina burst out laughing at Kirishima remark.