Chapter 9

So the art you see up there is mine haha. I know this is a Todobaku story but I just that it was cute❤. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter. <3

___________________

Bakugo woke up in the Med wing covered in bandages. He couldn't remember falling asleep. The bead creaks as he sat up slowly,head throbbing, as he ran his hand throw his hair and sighing loudly as if he was trying to over come a bad hangover.

He thought back to the four idiot's and that one teacher. He wouldn't admit but having the color crew around made him feel at ease for the first time in this damn fortress. There was something about the teacher he couldn't understand. Bakugo was unable to shake the familiar feeling he got from Aizawa. He decided to push it aside, if he was wrong it would be awkward but even if the man remembered or recognized him there must be a reason to his silence.

"Your awake!!" Shitty hair walks in with a unusually goofy ass smile.

Bakugo hissed and told the Red head to pipe down. Kirishima apologizes and quickly rushes to Bakugou's side.

"What you did out there was so cool Katsuki!!" Kirishima exclaimed. Earning another scolding from the spikey blonde.

"Its Bakugo to you Shitty hair. And I know I'm the greatest!! Everything I do is cool!" Bakugo grins placing both hands behind his head.

"Yea! Even though Aizawa-sensi kicked your ass. That whole explosion thing was incredible. I guess that's what sensei meant by calling you special."

Bakugo chooses to ignore that first part and and dismisses it with a sharp 'tch'. The blonde looks at his palms laced with bandages. It was pretty cool but he still doesn't know what it was and..there was something else.

That voice.

The first time he heard it bakugo just believed he was hearing things, he always pushed it aside as a 'figment of  his imagination'. But this time, it was crystal clear as and he needs to find out what it is and who's in his god damn head.

"Where are the others?". Bakugo asks softly.

His sudden change if tone surprise kirishima but he answers anyway.

"Haha they fell asleep. Aizawa training wiped them out, plus, its midnight." Kirishima points at the window and its pitch black outside.

"I was out for the whole day??!!" Kirishima nods at Bakugou's astonishment.

"Like I said, you took a big blow BlastyBro."  Kirishima laughs as Bakugo hit him with a pillow.

They both grow quiet as the door creaks open. There stand a man with half white and half red hair in a fur collar coat waiting at the door. Kirishima stands up immediately and bows to the man while bakugo rolls his eyes.

"Hello sir I wish you well I will be taking my leave now." Kirishima quickly walks to the door and whispers a 'see you later bakubro' then he bows one last time.

Todoroki walks into the room and sat in Kirishima's place.

"What was he doing here?" Todoroki asks Bakugo.

"None of your damn business Icy hot. Real question is why did you come down here."

Todoroki looked at the blonde.

"I heard you got injured."

He stated in the most stoic manner.

This was so fucking stupid. The thought that Todoroki might be his mate with the mix of him possibly being concerned over him made him stupidly happy. If his tail was out, it would be swaying.