Chapter 7

The air was filled with the blood of U.A  pack soliders which excited Todoroki even more. The minute the Alpha stepped foot onto their territory the wolves were out this throat. He shifted back into his human form as he fought the clan. Todoroki injecting small yet harmful doses of toxins into the wolves as some began to drop like flies other continued to attack ruthlessly scratching and biting through his flesh.

Todoroki grunted as he ripped a wolf off of him inserting his toxins then dropping the howling mutt on the ground. He could smell the fear and determination from these wolves as they push forward. Todoroki slid as he avoided fangs and claws. Yes he as an Alpha and the toxins effects them differently yet they still stings like a bitch.

Todoroki saw a flash of purple fur pass near inches away from his head and tackled one of the other wolves. He watched the wolf dig its jaw into his prays neck and toss him aside then turn  to face him with a grin.

Todoroki kept a string face as he shook his head.

"Did you really think we'ed leave you Alpha."
Shindo linked with the Alpha.

We?

Todoroki looked around and saw 5 other members of his pack fending off the enemy. The Alpha inhaled a deep breath. He couldn't be angry because they  had technically followed his orders.

Soon a loud scream stopped everyone's movements. Todoroki,Shindo and his other pack members could smell the blood and fear excreting from the Omega. Todoroki   growled so viciously that even the U.A Soliders began to cold sweat. Based off of Todoroki's demeter  people would believe him to be cold hearted but there was a reason his pack loved him so much. The Alpha fights for the weaker members in his pack and have yet to turn his back on any of them. Yet for some reason, Todoroki felt this strong feeling to protect the Omega even though he's not a part of their  pack.

At least not yet anyway.

The right hand man of U.A stood in shock as he look at his soldiers. He growled as well almost as deadly as Todoroki's.

"Wow Todorok, look at all the damage you caused." Midoriya chuckled darkly.

"You dare step on my grounds and attack my men. Have you no shame?! SHOTO! You scatter there blood with out batting a fucking eyelash." Midoriya has death written in his eyes.

"Midoriya, you came onto the edge of our border and took what's mine. I can't comprehend why you are angry like you didn't expect me to retrieve it. Midoriya, this is me telling you to bring him to me. I despise repeating myself so let me make this clear." Todoroki walks straight to the Alpha on the clear path the other wolves created.

The Alpha of Shiritori pack placed himself in front for the up coming leader. They stare at each other with their claws out.

"Bring me the boy, unless you choose death. " Todoroki  voiced in a hushed tone so the others couldn't hear.

Midoriya started at the Alpha with daggers.

"You think you can hurt my people and take him away? All while looking down on us in such a way. My my Shoto look at how much you've grown. If it's fight to the death that you want then I will be more than happy to obliged."  Midoriya grit his teeth while his blood churned.

"Don't be stupid Alpha. Look at your men, do you believe they are in any condition defeat me? They will die because of your ego. Think harder." The  powerful Alphas admit such strong pheromones that some of the other Betas and Alphas couldn't handle.

Midoriya was furious, this man made him and his pack mates look a fool.

"Men fall back. If you are able, take the wounded to the medical wing. Were done for today boys." Midoriya announces. His men pick up his wounded and do as there told.