⚬ Billie ⚬

(Sorry it took so long to update, lol akljflaksfjkl)

I nodded at what he said, even though i couldn't disagree more. 

"Now get your shit. we gotta leave."

He said with a monotone yet irritated voice, almost like he didn't want me at his house. personality-wise.Mind-wise. He just wanted my body. and that's it. at least thats what i heard. 

~Time skip to them walking in the door~

I felt him grab my ass, he does that every time i come home. I ignore it and walk straight to my smoked out, yet boring, escape. also called a room. 

I look in the mirror to see a pink, purple-ish hickey the size of a grape on my neck, i sigh.

I groan in pain as i sit on the bed I've missed all day, my back is still sore and possibly bruised up.

I roll to the left and grab my bong, 8 inches of pleasure i call it.

I pack in the bowl and take a hit and let it smoothly flow out of my mouth. then another one. and one more. till all i could feel was relaxation, happiness, and hunger. 2/3 those things im not really used to. 

im probably not thinking straight.
im for sure not thinking straight due to lack of sobriety, so that's just a fact but i decided to grab my notebook out of my bag, skip over everything I've ever written and stop at Tré's number.

I stare at it for a minute before just saying 'fuck it' in my head and giving him a call.
Ring after ring i became more filled with the expectation that he would not pick up.