⚬ Billie ⚬

((Warning: Sex scene coming up for all you horny teens lolol enjoy <3))

He snakes his arms around my waist as we lay down.

"You're so beautiful, baby."

He starts to trace his hands around my body and I can feel my face start to heat up once again. 

'Did-...Did he just call me baby?'

"Every single portion of you, Bill."

'Riiiight. Change it to Bill. Smooth.'

He grabs my hips again pushing me into his crotch area, I let a moan escape my lips and he chuckles. 

"You want me, don't you?"

He growls in my ear, sending chills down my spine. 

I just nod and he places his hand on my semi-hard cock through my jeans, rubbing it softly. 

"I wanna see what you look like without all that clothing on.."

He says ending it with a smirk. 

He starts to pull my jeans all the way down to my ankles, showing my pale, slightly curvy hips.

"Is this okay, Bill?"

I nod once more and he continues. 

He starts to pump my dick through my boxers, I bite my lip as I hold in the moans. 

He stops so he can take off my hoodie and starts to run his summery hands on my cold body once again.

He pulls off my shirt and brings his hand to my chest and plays with my nipples lightly, my moans become harder to hold in. 

"I can't believe someone would do something like this to someone like you.."

His eyes pretty much burn through my body that's covered in bruises, cuts and pale as the moon.

"You're still beautiful to me."

He kisses my neck and gives me a little nibble, Another moan comes out as he does. 

He pulls me to his groin area again and this time I can feel something poke me. 

I start to push back on him and he groans out. 

'so sexy.'

He pulls my half hard cock out and starts to go down. 

I sit up as he does so. 

He starts by sucking and licking the tip soft and slowly while looking me in the eyes. 

"F-Fuck.."

I say once more and he starts sucking on it harder. 

He starts to jerk it off at the same time. 

"Oh man... that's so good."

I say as I throw my head back gradually and close my eyes.

It starts to grow in his mouth and he starts to take more of it, making me moan low.

He bobs his head up and down quickly, still stroking it and I run my fingers through his electric green hair as he does so. 

"Can I push your head?"

He attempts to moan 'yes' with it still in his mouth.

'Now that's hot..'

I shrug, smirking and get a firm grip on his hair and start to push his head up and down my shaft, he gags but it doesn't seem to bother him. 

"Ugh.. Yes."

I start to push it faster and he loves it as well. 

"Yeah, let me fuck your throat, babe.."