⚬ Billie ⚬

(hi I'm back none of you guys probably care tho lol)

Unlike my heart palpitations, the ringing finally stopped.

"..hello?"

Said that comforting, but confused, and almost reliable voice. A sense of familiar warmth and relaxation blanketed over me when I finally heard him answer.

"Hey, umm..hah.. it's bill."

"Billie from class? Hey! what's up?"

I could hear him smiling over the phone, causing me to do the same.

"Nothing much, just some alien boy randomly gave me this number in class so I was like 'hmmm...I should see what happens when I type it into this cellular device' so yeah, here we are."

I'm really strange and unusual, what the hell.
He started laughing nonetheless, followed by my high ass. 

His laugh is kinda cute.

"Shut up! if anybody's an alien boy here it's you, weirdo."

He said, still smiling.

"Says the short guy with green hair!"

I said jokingly defensive.

"Anyways.."

he chuckled.

"for real though. what's up, Billy the kid?"

I rolled my heavy, red-ish eyes at the nickname, even though he didn't know.

Maybe he did know though cause he laughed.

Honestly, he probably is an alien if he's talking to me. he's probably waiting for the right moment to eat my brain, he can probably see through phones or some shit as well.

I make a scrunched up, confused look at these weird thoughts and shake my head almost like to knock them out of there.

"Just wanted to get to know you and talk to you is all.."

I say with blush appearing and a smile.

"Oh really~?" He says with a joking... at least i think joking... cocky tone. 

We talked for a few hours, learning things about each other with no interruptions. Which was a little abnormal for me, but very fun.

We learned stuff from our favorite colors, how much weed we both smoked, to our first word and what kinda cereal we like. Favorite music. How long we can hold our breath. 
All kinds of shit.
I think I'm really starting to like him more and more.

The only thing that made me start to feel nervous was when I heard a knock on the door.
My apprehension left my mind when I heard.

"Hey, Bill. Dinners ready."

Coming from that monotone, almost all too familiar voice.

"I gotta go.."

"Okay. Meet me at the front of the school tomorrow!"

He seemed happy, another goofy grin painted my face.

"Alright, I lov...i..mean um..bye."

I hung up the phone before he could realize that I almost said that three-letter word I haven't said to anyone since my father passed and let out a sigh.

I walked out of my room, the bright lights in the kitchen making my hefty feeling eyes squint.
I walked more inside, grabbed a plate of food and sat down at the table.

His sharp, dead, ocean eyes linked with mine from across the table, mine just darted away.

Then he finally broke the silence with an inquiry with undertones of aggression.

"So...Billie. who were you talking to?"

When I heard that one question while going to take a bite out of my burger,
my heart sank with fear.

(Cliff hanger after Cliff hanger lmfao. Short chapter ik but yeah I'm gonna start updating this more and more, hope y'all like it)