⚬ Billie ⚬

After dinner, Mike took me to the hospital. it was a very silent car ride. 

I just don't understand how he can go from hurting me to nurturing me so quickly, crazy bitch. 

He made up some pathetic lie that i went along with, too selfless...or dumb... i can't tell, to admit the truth.

the doctors believed him and gave me a cast and a bandage for my nose so we could go home, exactly where i didn't want to be right now.

I don't know what he told them to get him off the hook. With me having a broken nose and hand though, it was probably easy for his half brain to come up with something. 
I still have no clue what to do about Tré though. What am i going to tell him. 

When we get home i slip on a hoodie to hid the cast. I lay down in my bed and stare at the ceiling just thinking about everything at this point. I reach over for my bong when i hear

tap! tap!

I already know its Tré, I sigh. I grab my bong anyway and continue to pack a bowl, almost ignoring him. 

tap! tap!

I hear again, I take one hit. inhale. exhale. I then get up and walk over to open my window 

"Hey..."

I say quietly, not making eye contact as i open the window and let him in. 

I hide my broken hand from him in my hoodie pocket and go sit on my bed, he follows.

"Sorry for coming here randomly. I just got bored."

He says smiling softly. 

"it's fine."

I chuckle and smile back, still not looking at him.

"So how did last night go?" 

"Well..." 

I point to my broken nose with my left hand. 

He leans close to me and i scoot back instinctively. 

"Ugh, fuck me."

"Well if you insist.." 

I mumble, trying to add humor to the situation, as i grab for my bong again. 

He grins and his face goes red. 

"Hmm, what was that?"

"Nothing...umm.."

I have my bong in my left hand and realize i cant light it unless i bring out my right hand so i put it back and let out a nervous laugh. 

'dumbass..'

"Changed my mind, i guess."

I flash a smile at him. 

"You're a strange one, Billie Joe."

He smiles back gently and I catch him staring at my lips. 

He catches himself and brings his vision back up to my eyes and smiles. 

He catches me by a little bit of surprise and kisses me and runs his hands through my hair.

I kiss back but then he backs up. 

he starts to rub and squeeze my thigh and then looks me in the eyes gently. 

"Is this okay?"

He ask, I just nod, mesmerized. 

"Gotta make sure."

He eyes me up and down. 

"I wanna touch on your body." 

His hands make their way to my hips, sending chills down my back. 

My right hand is still in my hoodie pocket as my left hand hangs loosely.

His hands go up my shirt and tenderly rub on my abdomen, his cozy hands feel so good. 

"And kiss it all over.."

He gingerly kisses on my neck. 

"Fuck.."

I let that slip out and my eyes widen. 

He chuckles. 

"Does that feel good?"

He looks up at me, I nod with my eyes closed.

He keeps kissing my neck and I bite my lip.

"Obviously it does."

"What do you mea-"

I look down and see a tent in my pants.

I instantly grab a pillow with my left hand and scoot back.

He laughs and hovers over me. 

"Nothing to be ashamed of, Bill. You're actually quite big for a bottom."

He winks and looks at the pillow.

"Oh, yeah? Liking what I like doesn't mean a damn thing."

We both laugh and I throw the pillow off of me. 

I get up and start to unbutton my pants, obviously forgetting something. 

"So why don't you just shut the hell up and suck it already."

"Wait.."

He stops me and hovers his hand over my cast. 

"Did he do this to you?

He looks pissed. 

"Oh shit. umm...yeah."

I lift the cast up. 

"I forgot to tell you about that."

"So he did."

He gets up and heads to my bedroom door. 

"Woah! woah! woah!"

I whisper shout as i gripped his shirt and pulled him back. 

"Where do you think you're running off to?"

I cupped his cheek.

"First of all you started this, you're not going anywhere."

I smirked.

"I'll fucking kill him, Bill."

"We can deal with it tomorrow."

I kiss his lips and look him in the eyes. 

"Please?"

"Fine."

He beams and we both head back to bed. 

((FINALLY UPDATED OMG xd))

((Let me know if you actually want a sex scene... im probably gonna write one anyway cause fuck it... literally. lolol))