Chapter 6: Failiure

Failiure. A concept that many people refuse to accept or acknowledge. It's an undesired outcome for many people as it mainly results in the need for another attempt if possible but also a huge feeling of humiliation; it's another undesired concept that makes a person feel sick to their stomach if thought about. However, both things are taught to be embraced so a person can move on and grow, learning from mistakes. Some people don't learn and they are rather foolish to feel the need to hinder any progress they could make.

Ryo was failing. Just like before but a lot faster. He hadn't learned anything at all. He was just as foolish as the humans that he hated. The sight of the only human that he'd ever loved in pain, was enough to drive him mad. His hands snaked up to his head and he grasped onto locks of his hair, a psychotic grin starting to show.
"Akira...You don't understand..."
Slowly, Akira looked up to face the demon that stood before him, the tears never stopping.
"I don't understand?... What the fuck did you think!? That I'd clearly understand and be okay with your plan to ruin my life!?" He laughed somewhat, starting to sound manic.
"What a joke. You're fucking insane Ryo. Of course I don't fucking understand! I never do!" His voice rang out, becoming hoarser the more he shouted and screamed.
"I can't believe that I ever loved you, fuck that, it's hard to believe that I actually liked you"
For the first time in his life, Ryo started to cry. The tears dripped down his face, feeling cold on his cheeks.
"Huh" he started to laugh, "I-I can't believe that I'm crying. Over a human at that." He brought his hands to his face and relished the feeling of the wet streaks that ran down his face.
"Who am I kidding? I really deserve this. I hurt you...my dear Akira" A grin grew on his face again and he snaked out his tongue to lick a salty tear from his face.
"Yeah. You really do deserve this. Ryo."