Chapter 7: Despair

The heavy feeling of despair can be suffocating. All the hope is just ripped away from a person's mind and soul, leaving them an empty shell, a ghost of who they once were. The desire to live can be ripped away along with the hope, any motivation disappears and the demoralizing plague rapidly takes over. It fills the person's body to the brim, keeping them in a state of heavy melancholy.

Unsuprisingly, he relished this feeling of despair that took over him. It drove him insane and he loved it. The tears grew heavier and heavier the more the spike was dug through his heart; the spike being Akira's hate for him. It dug deeper and deeper, the pain becoming excruciating. Derranged laughter escaped his lips as he buckled over, a blinding light emmitting from his person.

There it was again. Ryo's true form.

Satan.

This sight drove immense dread into Akira as he laid his eyes upon the being infront of him. The strength and motivation to stand was long gone, keeping him on his knees. He just sat there and sobbed as he was struck with the memories of his own death. No, his murder. Akira felt like a target, being shot repeatedly with bullets.

There it was. The glare that Akira gave him, and only him. Ryo, rather Satan, still laughed manically as he felt his sanity drain away. The glare aroused him. It made him want to dominate his beloved Akira to a point of no return.
"Hey, Akira. Stop looking at me like that" he ran his tongue over his lips, catching the salty tears that still fell, "you're turning me on, giving me a glare such as that one you're doing right now~"
He only recieved an even more loathsome glare.
"Turning you on? That's fucking disgusting. What the actual fuck Ryo, are you trying to make me despise you more?" The sobbing man spat as he slowly stood up to face the man that he hated most in the entirety of the universe. The angel like being pulled him close to his body and smirked.
"I never wanted you to hate me. I just wanted you to love me. My dear Akira." He spoke softly to his beloved then pulled him closer and kissed him. The feeling of Ryo's lips against his own made Akira feel a sort of emptiness that made him sick. He didn't want this. He wanted to go back to a time where he believed Ryo was still a good person. Where he still had his family. A time when he still loved Ryo.

He punched the blonde man and frantically pushed him away.
"What the fuck Ryo!? Just stop it! I don't love you anymore and I never will again!" He cried harder and rubbed his lips, trying to get the red kiss marks to disappear.
"Oh dear, my beloved doesn't love me back? I'll just have to make you love me then" a grin crept onto his face as he pulled Akira back towards him.
Akira was knocked unconcious.
"Good night my love"