The day I finally broke...

⚠️️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️️
🔻RAPE WARNING🔻
Fat whales POV
I pushed him down in front of me till he was on his knees.
I looked and grimaced the small 10 year old in front of me I really had no regrets about what I was about to do.
I threw a blind fold at him and had him put it on.
This here is where the fun begins.

3rd person POV
He knew what was about to happen.
He knew what was gonna happen because it has been happening since he was 4.
The only thing he could do now was wait, he has been through this process before.
There was no point in struggling that would only make matters worse...
|~Flashback~|6 years ago|
Harry's POV
"Come with me boy let me show you your new room" my uncle said muttering under his breath.
my uncle led me outside and I was confused don't get me wrong, I am more then happy to get out from under the stairs I was just surprised.
We got closer to the backyard shed so I looked up at my uncle and asked "what are we doing here sir?"
He had a look on his face a smile and a smirk all in one and said maliciously "Petunia is tired of all of the blood stains around the house so this is your new room, just far enough so the neighbors can't hear you"
I realized what was happening and I was scared, I was scared of what was going to happen from here on out I acted as if I didn't know what was happening but I did I knew that I would never be happy again.
My uncle threw me into the shed and told me t with a smirk on his face "From here on out boy there will be a new set of rules listen because I won't repeat myself, first of you are to refer to yourself as freak and nothing else, Next you will call me master and petunia mistress"
I stopped him there and yelled as loud as I could I will never call you master never!
He had another smirk on his face as he said to me " Well this is a perfect time to test out the next rule isn't it" he pulled out a collar from his pocket it had freak written on it with sharpie he snapped it on my neck and pulled out a remote and said " this here is a shock collar if you disobey any of my rules I will shock you until your begging for for mercy" I felt my eyes go wide as he slid a switch up all the way there was a horrible shock coming from the collar, finally he asked had enough I responded yes Master.
|End Flashback|

|Time skip to after rape harry is unconscious |

Harry POV
I woke up sore, he left me here changed up in my own pool of blood nothing new.
I sat there tried to cry myself to sleep when I heard the locked outside the shed come undone with a click, I was confused Vernon didn't normally come in at this time of night.
When the door opened, it was Dudley carrying a studded belt he walked up to me and said can't let my dad have all the fun.
He came up to me and I unlocked my arm chains and said to get on my hands and knees, I quickly did what he said I knew what would happen if I didn't.
He started in on my back hitting me as hard as he could.
As the studded belt hit my skin,  the cool sharp metal impacted on my bloody scarred back I started to do something I never thought I would I prayed I prayed for anyone who could come to me and save me from this horrible hell is and passed out...

Authors note

Hey y'all sorry for the cliffhanger (not really) I would appreciate if you watched the video it's from the fosters and could bring you to tears I just think it amazing, also Harry only refers to himself as freak in front of his master.

With all my love
Sophie Lastrange