I woke to a daydream...

When I woke up I curled up into a ball and waited completely oblivious to the people around me.
"Hadrian your ok, we brought you home" I was confused who was that talking. "W-what w-where" I started rambling to be cut off by a hug 2 sets of arms wrapped around me as I ranted. "Who are you"
Then memories from yesterday flooded back.
" I'm sorry sir i don't mean to ask questions Freak will get started with breakfast"I started to get up just to be pulled back into the hug.
"Hey where are you going kitten" one of the people hugging me started, I whimper.
"You need to rest you have a concussion" The other finished.
I moved their arms and got up "It's just a concussion it's fine I'll get to work" just as i finished that sentence the door opened to revel Mr. Black "hey you woke up how are you feeling"I started rambling again I didnt want to get in trouble "freak is  sorry sir I didn't mean to sleep so long I'll get to work now sir" I tried to get past him before he stopped me and picked me up putting me back on the bed. 

"You need to sleep and, what have I said about calling yourself that"

"Master I'm fine please let me start working, I don't want to make anyone upset with me"

(George POV)

My heart sank when I heard these words, our little submissive talking likes he's a slave. Fred must have been thinking the same thing he had a tear falling down his face  I gave him a nod and we walked towards him, picked him up and put him on the bed he started to curl in on him self making him look so much smaller "we promise we don't want to hurt you" I heard my brother speak up "never would it even cross our minds" 

(Hadrian's POV)

I was confused why were they being nice, surely a freak like me does not deserve treatment like this. "Sir please, I don't want to-" I tried before getting cut of by Mr.Black. "You want to make us happy right Hadrian" I nodded furiously "yes sir please what can I start with" he responded very nice like. 

 " then get some rest nothing would make us happier"

I tried to complain but my eyes were heavy, it was hard to stay awake "please sir are you sure there is nothing I could do" 

"The only thing you need to do is sleep" 

_________________________________________________________________

Time skip brought to you by a dancing Deadpool staring at spideyson ass. (still Hadrian's POV)

_________________________________________________________________

When I woke up there was no one In my room, so I got up went down stairs to a room that resembled a living room and started cleaning. 

when everything was perfect I found the kitchen and a broom and started sweeping, wiping counters and making breakfast. the clock said it was 7:33 I only had about 12 minutes to make everything perfect.

I started with eggs and bacon. while the bacon sizzles I started to set the table for 4, assuming the two men from last night were still here. I had just played the food when people walked in the room talking and chuckling. When they saw the food, I ran to the corner and sat down on my knees in the corner.

Finally Mr. Black-Lupin spoke up "did you make all of this" I nodded once not looking at him scared of what I would see. Mr.Black spoke next "you cleaned too I see" I repeated my action thinking to myself, what did I do wrong, did something happen. Just then the two men from last night walked in.

"What the fuck happened here"

Look everyone I am alive!!! Sorry for not updating sooner I kinda lost interest in this story and it was taking longer to pick up from where i left off I will attempt to finish it but I WILL be writing a new story it will Be a drumroll please... SUPERFAMILY Aka irondad stony or maybe pepperoni make sure to check it out!!! First chapter coming soon

Also I just discovered that my best friend stole my phone in class and found my story so I have decided to call her out I front of all of my amazing readers (bad language ahead)  you bitch Janiece why must you do this shit  (ok I'm done but she's been teasing me all month) comment how i should get back at her and I will do my favorite 

if anyone  wants to co-write either of my story's let me know