The day i learned everything was a lie...

Harry POV
I was nervous to say anything to upset these nice new masters.
So I carefully lifted my head and quietly spoke.
"I don't want to anger you and speak out of turn, but may Freak ask you a question" as quickly as I could and then put my head back down.
I heard another sob come from the two men in the chairs next to me.
The thing in front of me gave me a sad look and told me I could ask whatever questions I had, at any part of the conversation.
I was confused by this, if I asked any question at my old masters house I would probably be beaten and without meals for a week.
I asked my question softly not wanting to anger anyone,
"W-well I... I was w-wondering what a n-neko is sir"
The creature in front of him said laughing slightly,
"No need to call me sir Harry I am Ragnok head goblin at gringotts, and to answer your question a neko is a half wizard half cat creature."
I looked up confused Gathering the last spark of courage I had left and said " freak can't be a wizard or a neko, freak is just freak."
I realized what I did and I gasped and got to my knees "I'm sorry Freak didn't mean to question masters statement please don't punish freak please!!!"
The sobbing got louder from the two men in the chairs next to me, I gave them a puzzled look wondering why they were crying.
Master Ragnok with yet another sad look told me I could sit back down on the chair and that he could just call him Ragnok.
The goblin spoke up again but softly "Well why don't we give you an inheritance test to show you that you are indeed a neko and a wizard, I guess the cat ears aren't a giveaway."
I was confused I don't have ears.
Do I?
I raised my hand to my head and gasped as I felt two furry cat ears on my head.
Master Ragnok laughed a little at my reaction.
He then said a little louder then before "place 3 drops of blood on this parchment Mr.Potter."
I grabbed the knife next to the paper and poked the tip of my finger deep enough for blood to come out, not flinching in the slightest.
Master Ragnok gave me a look of pain and asked me If i would like a potion to subside the pain, I responded a little confused "what pain?"
The sobbing came back from the two men next to me, I was growing more and more curious about the two men why were they there?
I watch the parchment and as if it was magic words started appearing after all the words appeared I read as quickly as I could.
___________________________________
Fake birth certificate
Full name: Harrison James Potter
Adopted Mother: Lily Potter née Evans
(DECEASED)
Adopted Father: James Potter
(DECEASED)
Godmother: Alice Longbottom née Prewett
(UNAVAILABLE)
Godfather: Sirius Black
(ALIVE AND WELL)
___________________________________
Real official birth certificate
Full name: Hadrian Star Black
Mother: Remus John Black neé Lupin
(ALIVE AND WELL)
Father: Sirius Orion Black
(ALIVE AND WELL)
Godmother: Bellatrix Lastrange
(ALIVE AND WELL)
Godfather: Tom Marvolo Riddle
(ALIVE AND WELL)
___________________________________
Magical inheritance
Creature: Neko (Submissive)
Mate(s): Fire demon (Dominate) Fire demon (Sub-Dominate)
Magical level: Higher than Merlin
___________________________________
Magic ability's
Magic core (blocked)
Parselmouth (blocked)
Parseltounge (blocked)
Parselmagic (blocked)
Nature lord (blocked)
Master of death (blocked)
Invisibility (blocked)
Animagus (blocked)
Creature speak (blocked)
Mind reading (blocked)
Empath (blocked)
___________________________________
Blocks
Blind hatred to: Slytherin, Severus Snape, studying, homework, Sirius black, Remus lupin, Bellatrix Lastrange, Tom marvolo Riddle 'dark side' (Keyed to A.P.W.B.D)
Blind happiness to: Gryffindor, Ronald Weasley, Molly Weasley, Percy Weasley, Ginerva weasley and A.P.W.B.D (keyed to A.P.W.B.D)
Love potion to Ginerva Weasley (Keyed to A.P.W.B.D)
___________________________________
Heir to
Black
Lupin
Riddle
Lastrange
Gryffindor
Slytherin
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Prewett
___________________________________
I looked up from the paper with tears in my eyes, I put the paper down on master ragnok desk and backed myself into the corner.
As i sat in the corner letting the tears flow, the three men looked over the paper and gasped.
I heard the man with the long black hair get up from his chair to look at me.
"Hadrian?"

AN
Hey sorry this took so long I hope you enjoyed it please comment. ALSO DID ANYONE ELSE CRY FROM THE PIC (just me ok then...)
All my love
Sophie Lastrange
💚Slytherpuff Princess💛