The day they found out...

⚠Trigger⚠

Harry's POV
"P-please don't hurt me, freak has not done anything please." I whispered loud enough for him but not anger him.
He spoke just a little louder than my whisper "Hadrian I won't hurt you I promise, do you want to know my name?"
I stayed looking down into my lap and he took a step forward, somehow I made myself even smaller against the wall.
He spoke again in just above a whisper "My name is Sirius Black."
I finally looked up, a gasp escaped my lips and it finally clicked.
My real parents sent me off to the dursleys because they didn't want a good for nothing freak.
They didn't want a burden.
They didn't want me.
I looked up into his eyes they had tears falling out of them.
He was disappointed in what he saw.
I spoke "I understand that you don't want me" I look past him and to Ragnok "If it's possible freak would like to get these blocks off and leave, freak need to get back before master notices me gone" he nods and tells me he will be back to come and grab me, I nod and sink back into my corner and softly and silently cried.
After a couple minutes pass the sandy haired man spoke for the first time and said "How can you possibly think that we don't want you" I didn't need time to think of a answer "Who could ever want someone like me, a burden, a whore, a freak who could ever love and want me or even tolerate me there is no doubt in my mind that you don't want me"
Just then Ragnok came in and told me to follow him.
The two men followed us to a room with a metal table in the middle I laid down on the table and heard Ragnok talking to my 'fathers' "We found some glamours on him I'm going to take them off is that alright with you"
Mr black responded "yes we would also like a full report of all medical conditions over the years be will be coming home with us."
Just then the goblin came and told me to drink the vial he had in his hand "careful it is going to hurt really bad we have a pain reliever and a new shirt for when your done" my eyes widened in fear "Wait I have to take off my shirt" he nodded " I changed my mind can I just go back to my masters house I don't need to take off my blocks" he shook his head"Mr black and Mr Black-Lupin are still your legal guardians and they have requested that your glamour and blocks be removed along with a medical report" I nodded reluctantly, took my shirt off ignored the gasps and drank the vial, all of a sudden pain ran through my body it seemed to last forever and it stopped.
The goblin came in and handed me a shirt, I pulled it on fast he handed me a mirror, I had amber eyes with grey specks with slits in them.
my height had not changed much I was still really short.
my hair was to my shoulders and pitch black on my head two cat ears flicked.
I had plumper lips and doll like smooth pale skin, I had more defined curves, my scars were still there every mark I had to remember Vernon still there.
After I had finished I handed the mirror back to the goblin.
"Now for the easy part this will be painless I just need to get the medical report and your free to go" I gulped as he waved his hand in front of me and a paper appeared he handed it to me I read quickly and quietly it seemed about right, he took it back to the men outside and they were yelling and I knew why.
_______________________________________
Year 1

Slight forehead scaring
Obliviate

Year 2
Slapped around
Pushed down stairs
light burns
Malnourished

Year 3
Heavy burns all up arms
Black eye
Shoved into walls
Punched
Kicked
Broken arm
Malnourished
Seizures

Year 4
Broken leg
Broken arm
Punch kicked
Slapped
Raped
Arm sores
Broken jaw
Malnourished
Carvings
Seizures

Year 5
Wrist sprains
Whips to back
Carving
Wrist cuts
Raped
Broken leg
Malnourished
Seizures
Drowned

Year 6
Whips to back
Wrist rashes and infections
Wrist cuts
Malnourished
Torn tendons
Raped
Broken arm
Carvings
Seizures

Year 7
Suffocation
Phenomena
Malnourished
Wrist infection
Carving
Wrist cutting
Raped
Punched
Beaten
Seizures
Drowned

Year 8
Beat
Slapped
Burned
Raped
Carving
Wrist infection and cutting
Whips to back
Seizures

Year 9
Raped
Beaten
Whipped
Carvings
Burns
Pushed down stairs
Shoved into walls
Wrist infection and cutting
Heat stroke
Seizures
______________________________________
When they finished reading the paper they told me to come back to the private office.
The walk back was a silent long walk, the only thing you could hear was the light sobs of Mr Lupin-Black.
When we got there I walked quickly back to the corner, the goblin said I could go sit in the chair but I stayed put.
My tail rapped around my thigh and I could feel the ears flat on my head.
After the men talked to Ragnok for a while they walked up to me and waited, a minute later Mr. Black spoke.
Hadrian you will be coming home with us...

Wow so that was 907 words not including the A/N

Love y'all
Sophie Lastrange
♥Slytherpuff princess♥