The day I found out...

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️
Harry POV
I became conscience in a pool of somewhat dried blood, memories from last night came flooding in my head.
I wasn't going to cry, if my relatives taught me anything it was her not to cry.
I sat in my own blood or 20 minutes before a letter slid under the crack of the door.
The letter was addressed to a Mr. Harry Potter, Shack in the backyard, Little whinging, Surrey.
When I saw the name my eyes widened in curiosity.
I assumed that that was my name I never knew i had a name,I was always referred to as boy or freak.
It was nice a perfect name, for a good for nothing freakish burden.
I put the letter down and grabbed the blade, I decided that I would probably need to do my daily carvings, so master's wouldn't get too mad.
I rolled up my sleeve and tried to come up with a new word to decorate my arm, I found the perfect word one I hasn't used yet.

Gay.
3rd person POV
He inhaled sharply and carved the glorious word on his forearm, as if it released him he carved more, Trash, fat, burden, faggot, unloved, abused, and unhappy.
He stopped when he ran out of space on his arm, he grabbed the letter and opened it more curious then before.

Mr. Potter
It has come to our attention that you have gone through your creature inheritance, please come to Gringotts Bank at earliest convince.
This letter is a port key simply state the phrase "Family Matters" to be transported just outside our bank in diagon ally.
May your gold prosper and your enemies fall at your feet
Head goblin
Ragnok

He looked at the letter in disbelief.
In a hushed voice he could barely hear himself he said what crack pot wrote this.
Harry's POV
I was very confused, but I told myself I might as well try.
"Family Matters" I said straining my voice.
I felt a pull in his stomach and I was gone.

Cliffhanger... JK I wouldn't do that I'm only at 360 words here you go!

When I opened my eyes I was outside this huge building with slanted pillars, I looked around and I saw people staring at me and whispering.
This probably was the right response since I just appeared out of thin air only with a shirt on.
I walked into the building in front of me and was amazed I had never seen a room like this.
But what really caught my attention, was the creature in the front of the room arguing with two tall men.
One had shoulder length black hair and the other short and sandy.
I walked up to them and stood quietly, head down and arms behind my back.
Waiting.
When suddenly they stopped and the man with the brown hair, had a look on his face like he was about to cry.
The other was approaching me.
I quickly flinched back and begged quietly "Please don't hurt freak, freak hasn't done anything wrong please"
Freak had realized they were his new masters and he didn't want to get beat so soon, he decided to submit.
The man with the brown hair started to cry while the man with the black hair hugged him tightly.
Freak immediately understood why the black hair man was hugging him so tightly, he knew of his freakish ways no was trying to protect his friend.
I walked up to the desk and said as quietly as I could so the thing at the desk could hear him.
"Freak was summoned sir, how may I help you"
The animal said yes hello mister Potter, will you please follow me to a more private place to talk.
Harry was astonished he hadn't heard the word please come out of anyone's mouth but his, but he nodded his head and then quickly put it back down.
Freak followed his masters down the hall silently walking a good length behind them.
The only thing that could be heard in the hall was the two men sobbing as quietly as they could...

Hmm should I end it here or give y'all another 100 or 200 words, 151 more words just cuz I love yall❤️ 725 words right now at this spot.

My masters lead me into a room and told me to sit down, so went to the corner and sat on my knees a way that they could push me down to strike me.
I heard another sob coming from the two men.
The elf thing told me that I could come sit in a chair.
I studied his face to see if it was a trick, but saw a tear instead.
I Warily walked to the chair and it down, only to wince in pain and jump up a little.
That is when I realized I had a tail.
Then the pointed ear master told me.

Your a neko harry...
___________________________________
I CHANGED THE KEY go check the first A/N
___________________________________
Ok this is important please read.
my parents have decided to split up, so me and my mom will be moving into an apartment.
So I just wanna say I will try to update within four days of the last update.
there might be a couple mistakes or run on sentences, please just let me know nicely thanks.
Also i will be in New York on august 13th-august 17th so I will try to update but Probably won't be able to on the 15th for I am going to see Harry Potter and the cursed child on broadway!!!

ALL CHAPTERS WILL AVE A MINIMUM OF 650 words if it's less I will apologize profusely in the A/N

All my love
Sophie Lastrange
💛Slytherpuff princess💚