Eren Jäger

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJKKKKKK ok lets begine the chapter :)

EREN'S POV
I ran as fast as I can to class when i opened the door I ran and bumped into a person. I looked up it was the girl who bumped into me .

"S-sorry" I said then left to my seat
"As I was saying Mr jäger this is our new transfered student, because you were late you will take Mikasa on a tour around the school today." The teacher glared at me
"Yes sir!" I shouted and saluted him. He always make us do that, i wonder why? Anyways the teacher shoved us out of the class and slammed the door on me.
"U-uh Hello" Mikasa said.
"Hi..." I replied ackwardly.
After the first few periods of showing her the school it was lunch time. Mikasa looked nervous, I grabed her hand and ran at full speed.
"It's going to be fine!" She nodded
"Yo! Guys this is mikasa the new student!" I said as I waved at my friends near our tabel.

MIKASA'S POV
I squeezed Eren's hand when he introduced me to the group of people, at first there was silence then a blonded guy stood up.
"Hi Mikasa! I'm armin allert nice to meet you!"Armin waved and sat back down. I noriced his name My eyes then widened.
"Wait you're Armin? THE SUPER SMART INTERNATIONAL  WINNER ARMIN ALERT"I screamed.
"Yup! Thats me!"he smiled.
"Well hello I'm Jean kristein.  you might know from the magazines." He winked.
"Uhhhh hi..." I said in awckward. Then suddenly every one laughed seeing them laughed made me join in. Soon the others introduced them selves. Like the world class eater sasha. The swimmer Connie. The fighter Annie and more. Suddenly I realized that if eren was in this group that means he is also famous.
"Wait Eren. Is you're dad Grisha jäger?"I asked.
"Wow, what a clever girl. You just notticed?" He said as he ruffled my hair.
"You're the famous singer that has a intelligence of a world class doctor!?" I asked in disbelive.
"Yup!" He smiled.

To be continueddddddddd