Stay away from her!

OSUUUUUUUUUUUU here is the story i promised you. So rou out!

3RD PERSON'S POV
Eren fell on top of mikasa as Jean and Annie both use all their strenght to punch him, but jean had pins raped around his hand which landed on Eren's head.
"Eren!" Mikasa cried. She touched his head and noticed blood. Her eyes widened and started to cry
"HELP!" Armin screamed. He ran out to the halls to find help connie got his hankercheif out to hold the blood on Eren's head as Sasha conforted Mikasa who was crying. Jean smirked, and Annie left.
Eren's pov
I blacked out. The next thing I new was that I saw light shinning in front of me. As I walked towards the light I saw my mom. I ran and hugged her she smiled lightly.
"Eren someone would like to see you dear." Karla said in a voice that he missed so much.
"Eren." The voice said.
"G-g-god?" He asked disbelieving.
" yes my child I am jesus." He said with a warming smile. My frown turned into a smile.
"Heh" I grinned.
"What is wrong my child?"
"Is it time for me to be leaving already?" I asked while tears were forming in his eyes.
"Did I protected Mikasa? Did she get hurt?" I asked crying.
"You did a great job my boy. She was left with no scrach." He whispered in my ears.
"Thank you." I whimpered. I started to walk to the light looking down at Mikasa once more.
"Move on find a person that could be with you more. Mikasa I want you to be strong fight the sadness and you would be happy. I am truly sorry but... I love you Mikasa I realy do." I whispered praying that she heard my words. As I was about to step into heaven I felt a pair of hands grabbed me.
"God?" I asked confused.
"You protected the girl my boy, but you didn't protect her heart." He said. My eyes windedned. He was right. I started to cry harder, how could I?
"Now now no need for tears my boy, I brought you up here to give you an advice. Next time think of another solution that can give you and you're girlfriend happiness, now that I had this talk with you, I have to say good bye. Remembet that You have a girfriend to protect ." That was the last words I heard from god he vanished and then I woke in the hostpital bed.

MIKASA'S POV

I entered the hostpital room and saw Eren with bandages on his head and wires hooked up to him when I saw this scene I started to cry luckly, sasha was there to support me with armin and connie with the rest of the crew.
"Eren, please wake up I beg you." I cried
' move on, find a new person to be with you for the rest of you're life. Be strong fight the sadness and be happy. I am sorry that can't be with you anymore. I love you Mikasa I really do frogive me.' The voice played in my head my eyes widned and so did every one.
"Eren?" I looked at Eren so did everyone. His heart beat stopped.
"DOCTORS PLEASE HELP!!" Armin screamed. The doctors came in.
"Where is the main doctor?!" One of them shouted.
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? HELP HIM!!!" Armin shouted.
The doctors glared at him.
"Pull the plug." The doctor said. My eyes widened.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Connie shouted.
"You kids don't know anything don't you!" The docter kicked Connie who went flying over to the door.
"Connie!" Sasha ran over to help.
The doctors came and was about to pull the final plug until dr. Grisha came and shot them with a taser gun with police behind them.
"Hello Mikasa."he said.
"Thank you" I replied with happyness.

3RD PERSON'S POV
Eren's eye became to open up. He looked at Mikasa who was crying.
"M-mikasa." Eren said.
"Eren!" She cried in happines.
"God have I missed doing this to you." He said as he pulled Mikasa in for a kiss. Mikasa was suprised and thrilled to see him. They seperated and hugged each other.
"Baka!" Mikasa smacked him.
"How could you say that!? I only love you and no one else how could you say I needed to move on!?" She cried.
" Mikasa i" he got cut of as she kissed him again.
"I love you to." She smiled.
After they bid their farewells annie jumped out of nowhere and hugged Eren. He pushed her of in disgust.
"Go away!" Eren shouted.
"Eren-" she was cutted of.
"Enough! You can do anything to me but not Mikasa!" He shouted
"But that b!tch stole you-!" Annie was inturupted  by a painful punch on her face.
" stay. Away. From. Her!" Eren shouted and left.

To be continued
Have a whale 0________________0