Jean and annie

Osuuu shout out to the corps dance crew they  are really good sooooo bye
3RD PERSON POV
It was monday, as Eren and Mikasa walk into school hand in hand people stared at first but started to clap their hands. At this point both of them were red as a tomato. They walked into class with the voice armin chanting.
"EREMIKA! EREMIKA! ERENMIKA!"he chanted as the others started to join. The room right now was full of Eremika chantings. When the teacher came in he Armin screamed.
" SHINZOU WO SASAGEYOU!" He shouts as the students do the same.
"I would like to congratrulate the newly made couple EREMIKA!" The teacher screamed.

"as a additon to that I would like to give ypu all free timeeeeee" The teacher said as he skipped awayyyy.

There was silent at first then all the student stood up and turned to the newly made couple.
"SHINZOU WO SASGEYOU!" one of the student shouted and the rest did the same then bowed down. they scatered around and started to talk.

EREN'S POV
I turned to Mikasa that was also shocked.
"what just happened?" I ask.
"you just got thanked for being together!"Armin budded in
"congrats!" Sasha and Connie shouted.
"thanks." Mikasa smiled. I was about to kiss her cheek but someone came running in like a horse and blondie that was about kill someone.
"JÄGERRRRRRRRR!!!" It was horse face.
"ACKERMANNNNN" Annie screamed and did a flip.
wait. ANNIE!? she has a crush on me?
"oh god."I mumbled. Jean and Annie rose a fist, I realized what they were about to do.
" Mikasa!" I shouted and hugged her to sheild her from annie. I felt the impack of jeans leg on my back and hard knuckels on my head.
"EREN!" every one shouted in union.
I fell down and blacked out.

osuuuu minasan imma go now stay tuned for a update later today!!!