3 years later

Osuuuuuuuu mina sama! So this is not the end of the end of the story btw, the story's plot would change in this short chapter of '3 years later' sooooooo enjoy the normal plot while you cannnnnn bye :)

MIKASA'S POV
It's been 3 years since Eren's death. I only went to his funeral once then stoped. Today was the day he died. I never visted his grave because Jean suggested not to. Oh and by the way Jean is now my boyfriend. Levi, my brother told me not to go after him so did every one. I didn't listen to them and ignored them for 3 years. I have only been hanging out with jean. I ran away from home and for 2 years straight Levi would come and explained to me that he only wanted the 'good' things for me, but I trust Jean better. I sit with him everyday and follow him around. I never wore Eren's scarf anymore I don't want to remember him. Jean told me that he was kissing Annie before he found me and asked me out so, I never wanted to see him again. Today we were going to the scout meeting wich, Levi was the leader with his girlfriend Hanji after Petra got killed on a mission. Tch. Cheater. So everybody else was also in the scouts. I became emotionless after dating Jean to prevent me from falling to anyone else.
"BRATS! Listen up. We are going on the mission outside the boarders so get ready for tommorow! Meeting over!" Levi screamed. We all crossed arms except for me, of course, why would I do that?
"Hey Mikasa!" Jean whent over and kissed me on the lips.
"Tch. If only Eren can see what Mikasa has become without him..." I heard connie say.
"Yeah... Jean had done bad things to her to lure her." Armin replied.
I went over and stared at Armin. He started back right into my eyes when Christa pulled him back leaving me a sorrow look in her eyes. What was that!? Eye raised my fist but a fifure caught it. After the incident Hikari and Yaiba also left. I was only left with Jean. That figure reminded me of Yaiba. I shook that thought of my mind and got ready for the mission.
3RD PPL'S POV
It was the day they departed. They got their 3dm gear(idr the real name but DEAL WITH IT! btw this is where the plot changes :D) and flew in the air. Once they got into the enemies base Levi took out his radio to call someone.
"Oi! Brats we're here." He whispered into the Radio.
"Roger that heichou." A voice Replied. Heichou? I can only remember a person calling him that. I shook the thought of and focused on the mission. A helicopter came and picked us up and dropped us, at a thing called the TSCAHQ( the survey corps artificial head quarters). We went in I saw Armin hugging 3 tall figures as well as the others.
"CADETS!" A person in robes yelled. His voice is really familiar
"I am kuroi Yaiba. You're new leader of this mission. From now on is the real thing, if you hesitate you will die. That is all there is. Now go to you're rooms and sleep!" Yaiba sa- wait. Yaiba!? No that can't! Yeah it must be his brother. Right?
"SHINZOU WO SASAGEYOU!" Everyone screamed. There were another figure in the back with long hair. I'm geussing is a girl and another figure that looks like a boy. Oh and did I say I grew my hair out again? Jean loved my hair so I grew it nice and long, its touching my back now. As everyone escorted to there rooms Jean came by and kissed me good night. It was only me and the tall figure. It wallked passed me and touched my hair.
"Cut it. Or else it will get in you're way while you're fighting." It was a boy. I turned around and puched him. He caught my hand and hugged me. He was warm like Eren. He had his arm on my head so I couldn't see who he was. He touched the scarf on my hand. I wrapped it around where Jean couldn't see so I could feel safe. He then vanished in the air. Levi looked at me and smiled. Wait. He. Smiled? I went back to my room and fell asleep while hugging my scarf. I missed Eren, I really did. I begged Jean so I could go to Eren's grave but he didn't let me go. I let slide after 1 year and got used to this life I am in. Was this the life I wanted. At this point I don't even know anymore...

To be continued~~~~