The opperation

Osuuuuuuu mina sannnnnn I am backkkkkkkkkkkk enjoy the story Rou out

Annie's POV
We tied her In a chair and turned the light on.
"Annie you b!-" I smacked her face.
"Mika-!" Jean started walking but was inturupted by a gunshot to his leg.
"Heh, I told you to hold your self together!" I shouted at his face.
I started to torture her. I had photoshop pictures of me and Eren together.
"He doesn't love you Mikasa! He slept with me see!" I laughed at her face.
"I dont believe you one b-!" I smacked her. Her face was now red
Spit it out! How did you do it!?" I shouted.
"Do what!?" She shouted back and I slapped her face
"Get Eren to love you!" I smacked her with a plastic bottle.
"Being myse-!" I slaped her with a wooden paddle.

Armin's pov

I'm wearing a bullet proof jacket and so is everyone ecxept eren. He refused to because he was only being outside. I forced him ro wear a shock absorbing jacket just in case. He thought about it but eventually he wore it. Seeing Mikasa being slapped like that made me have that urge to come flying inti the window and knock annie out. I saw Jean on the floor and clutching on to his leg to prevent the blood from spilling out. But then I saw it. I saw Annie taking her gun out. I jumped at the window then smashed through it. I got up and tried to takle her but from behind I was strangled by Reiner.
"Armin!" Was the last thing I hear when I was about to fake that I was being unconsious.

Sasha's POV

I saw the horrofying scene of jean being on the floor trying to not loose concious by holding the blood in. Armin gerting strangled I was horrified. I took put my bow then loaded the arrow but one of the bullet hit my bow and smashed. I saw connie about  to run I grabbed his hand and held him back.
"Sasha!" He was struglling to get his hand out of my grip."
"I cant loose you!"
"Sasha.."
"I like you Connie!" I was emberased. But then I felt him hug me and whispered.
"I love you too." He then jumped.
"CONNNIE!" I screamed as I saw him getting shoot in his arms. He kept trying and trying until they shot two of his legs. Then lost to the pain. I cried and cried. Anher filling up inside me. I. Potato girl. Will.kill. Her. I jumped inside the building.

Connie's POV

I jumped in and fought reiner and Berholt. Annie shot my two arms but I kept fighting and fighting. Why was I pushing so hard? It was for sasha and the futer of my friends. I fought so that Annie wouldn't do more bad things. I fought because I didn't wan't sasha to have blood splatered on her. I fought so that Mikasa can live a happy life with us. But eventually my boddy gave up when she shot my leg. I collasped but remembered what Eren had told us.

_____flashback_____

"When you guys get majorly hurt, fake that you had lost conciouse." He said in a worried tone.
"Why?" I asked.
" I don't want you to be hurt badly." He said then walked away. He has been through alot of stress. Mikasa was about to in danger she could die. So I decided to do what I was told to do.

I fell to the cold floor next to Armin closing my eyes but not loosing to the pain I sat there hoping sasha gives up.

Sasha's POV

I came running in and knocked out berholt but lost to Reiner as more men came and locked me to chains and through on the floor. They pulled put their guns and aimed for my head. They pulled the trigger. I waited for the impacted but it never came...  I looked up seeing connie there taking the damage on his left arm. Soon the men became angry and picked everyone up and held them in place facing the chair Mikasa was in. I knew what they were going to do. They were going to kill Mikasa in front of us. I sturggled to get out but I couldn't I cried.
" MIKASA! Get out please!" I shouted. She shook her head and mouthed 'I cant I am sorry, tell Eren I loved him'. They pulled the trigger. I cried even more.

Mikasa's Pov

I cried for my friends. They would go this far for me. I was crying until annie said.
" ha! You're friends came but where is Eren!" I was shocked but at thesame time, I asked myself why did he not show up?
" BANG!" I waited for my blood to be splattered but I looked up and saw Eren standing there with blood on his shirt.
"EREN!" Everyone shouted in union.
"I-m s-orry Mi-kasa." He spat out blood.
"Eren." I choked on my tears. He fell on me and hugged me. He started to untie me and whispered
"I lobb you" before blacking out. I cried and cried praying that god didn't take him away from me again.

Eren's pov

Annie missed my heart about a inch but my veins were cut so I only had 10 seconds to untie her before I was paralyzed. I was blacking out until I heard armin shouted
"Erenstand up! Look around you! People is waiting to be rescued!"
Hearing that I rose up and fought the men. I fought and fought until my arms couldn't move any more inches. I walked up to Mikasa and stood up hugged and kissed her one last time but then i heard the door open. There standing 2 figures.
" heh took you long enough." I choked.
"Look at you! You became weaker." The voice said.
"Hey stop it!"the voice that sounded like a girl bopped the taller figure on the head.
" ow sorry." The tall figure appologized.
"Even so you should not have forces you're body over the limit eren." The girl figured said.
"Sorry." I mummbled.
"How are you Mikasa?" The girl figure asked.
"No how could it be? Is it really you? Is it really you ! R-!"

To get what will happen next wait for the next chapter! God I am so mean. XD anyways byeeeeeeeeee!