Kidnapped

Osuuuuuuuu. Rou back at it again! Yeah, i 'acidentally' joined the #wattys 2018. I dont really know what is it about but meh enjoy.

ANNIE'S POV
Damn that Ackerman girl! She stole him away from me! What did you feed him! Damn it! I have to ki- wait. Jean fell in love with her right? Heh that is the perfect plan.
"Hello?"
"Hey horse face you fell in love with her right?"
"First of all I am not a horse face and second of all yes I am."
"So the plan is  beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb beeb. Sounds good?"
"Heh I like it."
Mikasa ackerman Ready to die.

0_________time skip_________0

Hahahahaha today is the day i will get Eren's heart!
I didnt show up to school so that the plan wouldn't be delayed. Around 4 o'clock in the evening Jean showed up. He had our mask and hoodies. I also brang a gun so I could have a little bit of fun whith the Ackerman girl.
"Hey don't you dare hurt people with that." Jean whispered while walking to Mikasa's house. According to jean Eren was occupied. So Mikasa was home alone. Perfect. Now I could kill her without him knowing!!!!.

—le teim skap—
I could see her there sitting on her bed. I used my hammer and broke her door leading us in.
"HEY! Who's there." She shouted in terror. Jean went behind her and I swore he whispered something  but I think ot was just my imagination.

Jean's POV
" Mikasa, she had changed the time sooner than I thought." I whispered. Like hell am I will hurt her. If I loved her I would never have done that. I felt her nod then picked her up. She started to do what I told her to do in school

_____flash back___

"Guys I need you're help."
"What is it spit it out!" Connie asked
"Annie is trying to kidnap mikasa for Eren's heart."
"What!?" They screamed in union.
"Whats your plan to save her. I'm asuming that I can't come because that would make the plan much more difficult right?" I nodded
"What the plan." Armin asked
"Mikasa when you here a bang on the door that is when we are coming in."
"Start acting like you are panicking. Before that call eren. I will be putting Camera around you're house to be safe and have evidence for the police k?" I saw her nod.
"Connie, sasha and Armin you guys will be around the surrondings. If anything happen Eren call back up."
"You mean them!?" He whispered yell. I nodded. He looked over to Mikasa and then smiled. He kissed her and then left. He mouthed 'thank you jean' I was suprised but then I smiled back. I will protect you Mikasa.