Prologue

Yoongi met Jimin when he was in high school, they had music together though Yoongi was not aware. Jimin had been so sweet. There's where it all started; in the music room with Jimin being so goddamn sweet.

Yoongi was sitting alone in the music room, class wasn't supposed to start for another 20 minutes. The small male absolutely adored this music room. More specifically, the grand piano in it. In Yoongi's small apartment he could only fit a tiny keyboard for when he wanted to practice. So the time alone in the music room, with this specific piano was something Yoongi treasured.

The ravenette was sat down in front of the piano, clicking random tiles just to get warmed up. He felt as though he breathed in the piano as he did so. Soon enough, he closed his eyes and tried to play the piece he had thought of the day before. It wasn't great, but it was something he could do something out of this coming weekend. The petite boy couldn't help but get so lost in the music that he didn't notice someone entering the room, much less looking at him. Not until a chair was pulled up in front of the piano did Yoongi stop playing and look up. In front of him was a creation of god himself. The boy was the most breathtaking man he had ever seen, and he had been best friends with Kim Taehyung for years. Yoongi could not quite express what it was about this boy that made him so beautiful, he was simply perfect.

The still nameless boy had not stopped smiling as he started at Yoongi. "Hi there. I'm Jimin" The other boy thought he'd faint right then and there because damn, even his voice was angelic.

Yoongi tried to get himself together. "Hi I'm-" but before he got the chance to say his name he got interrupted by Jimin. "Beautiful. You're beautiful" Said boy filled in for him, causing Yoongi to look down and blush deeply. "And going on a date with me Saturday night, dinner at 7?"

-

That's how it all began. Simple and sweet. But maybe Yoongi would've been better off without it.

Umm who even am I starting new stories left and right?? Weeell this is a story describing personal experiences from myself and my life. I figured it could be a good reminder for some people that sometimes you're better off without the person that claims to love you but only hurts you.